The House of Overkill

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery The House of Overkill

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 221 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

Cool!

Candruth

Oh man, I love this. 😀

Vectorman316
    Participant

Thanks, you guys 😀

JR19759
    Keymaster

Can I add my belated gasps of astonishment at Animus? Well, I am anyway.

*Le Gasp*

Vectorman316
    Participant

Take as much time as you need to gasp

For the Spooky, Scary challenge, I present…

The reason I’m not sleeping tonight!

Mad Jack
    Participant

Oooohh, isn’t he (it?) sweet? Watching over her sleep. How adorable…

Vectorman316
    Participant

Oooohh, isn’t he (it?) sweet? Watching over her sleep. How adorable…

I know, right? I’ll send him your way if you’d like 😀

Name: 13
    Height: 7’7
    Homeworld: Sanctum
    Occupation: Former TRI warbot, Leader of a faction of renegade warbots
    Affiliation(s): His fellow warbots
    Bio: Built to bolster the ranks of the TRI army, Unit 13 was but one of many. But when a lowly engineer decided to test out an artificial emotion chip on 13, everything changed. Anger towards the deaths of fellow warbot models that were just seen as expendable weaponry, and a deep regret for carrying out the atrocities for which he and his fellow warbots were used made him realize he was not willing to die like a puppet but rather live. After the engineer that installed the chip in 13 was executed for “treasonous acts”, 13 decided to rebel from the army, and free his “brothers” in the process. Some went with 13, others were given orders to attack. After reluctantly fighting his way out of the TRI military facility, 13 and his fellow survivors fled far from the location. 1 year later, 13 is still wanted for treason, and The Triumvirate just hired a new group of mercenaries to take him and his fellow renegades down.

“I am more than this… I am more than a puppet” – 13

Vectorman316
    Participant

Behold! It’s me…

Name: Sahkash
    Height: 6’1
    Homeworld: Sanctum (believed to formerly be from Losri V)
    Affiliation(s): Him/Itself
    Bio: Sahkash is an anomaly. Believed to be just a children’s ghost story by many, the unlucky few who have stumbled upon his lair know he/it is very real. The most common story of Sahkash’s origin states that he was once a Losrian treasure hunter who was set upon by a swarm of Gruqir whilst exploring. It is also said that one affixed itself to Sahkash’s head and took over his body. But, this is just a story to scare children… Right?

Candruth

Welcome back 😀

Love the veiny arms. Totally gross and cool.

Vengeance
    Participant

Sahkash very good great back story and very cool design

Vectorman316
    Participant

Thanks, y’all

Name: The Overseer
    Height: 6’5
    Powers/Abilities: Energy Vision, Clairvoyance, Precognition, Flight, X-Ray Vision, Sense Augmentation, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Attack Prediction
    Alignment: Hero

The Overseer is one of the most powerful heroes on the planet. Zahn Sul’Adin first made an impact in Egypt during a battle between the heroes of Earth and the forces of Animus, a powerful alien being. Sporting golden blond hair, glowing eyes, and bronze skin, his physical appearance does little to help those interested in determining his origin. What sets The Overseer apart from fellow heroes (and often set him at odds against some of them) is the utter ruthlessness he possesses when ending conflict. Rather than subduing a villain and sending them to prison, The Overseer will likely leave them in no position to bring harm to the world again, if you catch my drift…

Herr D
    Participant

I find myself wanting to see a cave background for Sahkash. Or maybe a buried spaceship where nothing fits a person . . .

Vampyrist
    Participant

Sahkash is terrifying and I love overseer. He has such a good costume, it is so classically heroic.

Vectorman316
    Participant

JR19759
    Keymaster

High Five!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 221 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.