The Gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery The Gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 186 total)
  • Author

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Interesting mix of characters. Mr. Smiles is scary! I like the concept of Fr. Gabriel. Reminds me of a Monty Python sketch, “The Bishop.” Look it up on Youtube if you’re not hip to it. Funny stuff!

Vampyrist
    Participant

I’d say the last one or the first one, though I like the last one the most. It is the most badass and it both retains her classic look while revamping it. It is also a good middle ground of hero and urban where the first leans the latter and the second leans a bit to the former.

DC-Lover
    Participant

Thanks gentlemen and I hope to be submitting some more of my ideas at a later state

DC-Lover
    Participant

(Revamped Character Cap)
    Name: Cap (real name unknown)
    Affiliation: Anti-Hero/Nomad
    Traits and Abilities: Ability to survive any form of narcotic, and carries satchels of small pills and chemicals that he randomly
    Mixes and consumes that in turn depending on the mixture gives him different powers.Is unable to consume more than two combinations a day or he will die.
    Info: One of the more morally questionable “heroes” Cap believes in his own set of moral’s. His abilities change with the combination of chemicals he takes in. The chemicals themselves are usually in short supply due his unlucky streak of getting into trouble at the worst of times. His only disadvantage is that he himself is never quite sure on the outcome of his powers which works greatly against him. Some of his powers can come in handy at times while others cannot. An example would be when he was pinned down by a group of hitmen and by taking the chemicals found the result was his nails could grow longer faster.He also appears to have a form of friendship with fellow hero Omega, which none can really understand.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/dc-lover/2013/04/cap.png

DC-Lover
    Participant

Name: ManEater
    Affiliation: Villain
    Traits and Abilities: Cannibal psychopath, refuses to eat anything but human flesh and refers to every victim as being liberated from their dark lives.
    Info: ManEater is a very dangerous criminal and murderer. He not only brutally murders his victims but also eats parts of their body. His motivation is unclear but what the authorities can gather is that he is no better than an intellegent animal, able to plan and stalk his prey only to attack and eat them as if he was a wild animal. His victims dont look human after he is finished with them and the only warning he gives to his prey is his heavy breathing of excitement as he appraochs them.
    Maneater.png

Weilyn

Great blood effects, there

DC-Lover
    Participant

Name: Queen Bee
    Affiliation: Villain
    Traits and Abilities: Ability to control the Y chromosone and manipulate its carriers to bend to her will.
    queen-bee.jpg

DC-Lover
    Participant

Shooting Star
    Shooting-Star.jpg

DC-Lover
    Participant

Name: Thanatos
    Character Contest 23Dc-Lover-Thanatos.jpg

DC-Lover
    Participant

Name: Billy Jo White and Bo White
    Affiliation: The White Family
    Traits and Abilities: Genetically modified from birth, Billy Jo has an IQ that exceeds most leading scientests but his mannerisms resemble that of an idiot,and Bo huge and has an unbeliveable amount of strenght.
    Bo-White.jpgBilly-Joe-White.jpg

DC-Lover
    Participant

(Revamped version of my first here Blitz. Story will come later)
    Name: Blitz
    Blitz.jpg

DC-Lover
    Participant

Just a picture i started working on today of My Character Mr. Satan
    Titled: Sight of from the rooftop
    Sight-from-above.png

Weilyn

Nice rain effect! And good idea to switch from jpg to PNG.

DC-Lover
    Participant

(Revamped Character of My first hero Justice)
    Name: Justice
    Affiliation: Hero turned Anti-Hero

Traits and Abilities: Skilled at close quarters combat, skilled detective, wears a flash light on his harness, his belt holds handcuffs and several items used for crime scene analysis. After he was framed his attire changed in colour from yellow and blue to red and black and he started carrying a crowbar and gun instead of just a night stick. His mask also changed revealing more of his face.

Info: Justice was a media friendly Vigilante. He was a police officer who wore a mask and helped out the force with his acts of Vigilantism. While he was operating outside the law he did read the criminals their rights and followed procedure like a good cop would. This of course didn’t sit well with a certain group of criminal’s in New York who decided it was time to end this good cops crusade. Hearing over the radio one night that there was some form of break in at a complex and the secuirity camera had the Vigilante Justice(really a hitman in disguise) killing men left and right while stealing the valuables. The real Justice showed not to long after the deed was done and the camera was shut off. Being the good cop he was he waited for the authorities. Being unmasked and sentenced to Life in prison on Rikers Island, Justice began his slow descent into darkness.
    Years later. The killer formally known as Justice escaped the prison while being transported to Alcatraz. He is at large in NYC returning to his crusade while taking a more violent approach to the criminals.

Justice.pngJusticeOlder.png

DC-Lover
    Participant

*Character Contest 25*
    Name: Sheriff/Fr. Johnathon Cash
    Affiliation:Priest, Demon killer and Sheriff of the cursed town of Nowhere
    Traits: Six shooter with a cross on his pistol while his right hand has a pentagram branded on it.
    Info: A wondering Priest found his way to a town he was told to avoid at all costs. He entered the town as he brought a wounded child home. He was then forced to the ground by the then sheriff and branded so he could never leave the hell of Nowhere unless one task, to escape nowhere one must trap another in their place. After Fr. Cash became the new sheriff of the town of damned souls and evil.
    Fr.-Johnathon-Cash.png

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 186 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.