The Extherium- Made by Maaz

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery The Extherium- Made by Maaz

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 155 total)
  • Author

Maaz
    Participant

Remade Z’lak. I hadn’t been really happy with the original design, so I finally got around to re-making it. Anyways, here we have (again) the Champion of the Flathonians, the Enemy of Mankind, Z’lak the Purifier!!!
    Zlak-1.png

Maaz
    Participant

Since I was in the mood for Flathonians after remaking Z’lak, I give you Demolisher.
    Former Elite member of the Army of Z’lak, Vun Dar prided himself on his undying loyalty to the Flathonian warlord. But when an attack on earth failed, and Z’lak escaped in his ship, leaving Vun Dar and his fellow warriors behind, he swore revenge on his former master. Brokering a truce with the heroes of Earth, Vun Dar now leads his warriors in a team known as the Nightwatchers, adopting the English variable of his name, Demolisher.
    Demolisher.png

Maaz
    Participant

Former archenemy of Silver Star. Used to go by the name of Darkman, but after converting and joining the Ultronic Alliance as an ally of Silver Star, he now calls himself Dr. Dark.
    Capable of manipulating mysterious dark-energy. Possesses mild telepathic abilities.
    Darkman
    Darkman.png
    Dr. Dark
    Dr.-Dark.png

Maaz
    Participant

FINALLY! I’m free to add stuff! Y’see, first I had exams…. then I got grounded for flunking them. So…. yeah, it sucked.
    Alright, so here is my first explanation of the Extherium, a book that records all super human activity since 2017, along with the first two super heroes to ever be born.

“And it was 2017 when the first of the New Mortals was born; a man of great strength and valor, a man named Jonas. He was but a mere human, yet it was he who gained strength beyond mortal limits.
    He took the name of Justice; he was the judge of mankind.
    But he was followed. More men became more than men, more women more than women. It was a new evolution: a new race of New Mortals, New Man, was born.
    And so was the birth of another great power- a young thief christened Kyle was granted power over darkness, and he became Dread, the Bringer of Fear.
    It was 2046 when these two New Mortals clashed, leading their supporter against the eachother. Justice and Dread, The Judge and The Nightmare, both battled, in the burning sands of Egypt, the frost dunes of the North, and the concrete forests of America.
    And yet neither lost, and thus neither won. Both fell into old age, fighting for their cause, until they ascended into the sky, each bidding his followers to follow their teachings, before passing out of man kind’s knowledge.
    And so man became split in three- The Mortal, The New Mortal, and The Dark Mortal.” – The Extherium

Justice.pngDread.png

Maaz
    Participant

Here we have Prototype Warhammer, the aforementioned All-Too-Common evil genius. Also known as Harry Case, he is a business man, as well as a dominating maniac, which basically amount to the same thing.
    Prototype-Warhammer.png
    THIS is why you shouldn’t play with toxic waste. Unfortunately, Dr. Woodsworth was too excited by his newly developed Arachno-Toxins to take notice of this. When prospective buyers were unsure of the product, an angered Dr. Woodsworth decided to test the toxins on himself in a public demonstration. However, he had grossly miscalculated with the amount to be used, and as a result of over-dosage, the barely intelligent yet strangely cunning Spider was formed.
    Spider.png

Maaz
    Participant

Son of Demolisher and a human woman, Vord is half Flathonian and half Human. He has the rare Flathonian gift possessed by a few Flathonians of energy manipulation and being able to float mid air. These gifts are also possessed by Flathonian warlord, Z’lak, making Demolisher believe that his son is destined to defeat him.
    The word ‘Vord’ means ‘He who lives’ or ‘He who cherishes’ in Flatha, the Flathonian tongue. Being half human makes Vord much less resilient than his full blooded kin, but it makes him able to improve himself with age, as opposed to most Flathonians who more or less retain same level of attributes throughout their lives.
    Vord.jpg

Maaz
    Participant

Capable of using beams similiar to moonlight to disorient and confuse the opponent, Lunos is certainly not your everyday teenager. Born under the name of Brenden Weeks, he was sent to the Brooklyn College for Gifted Children as soon as his powers started to manifest themselves.
    There he was met by his instructor, known as Luna, who was surprised to see another person with powers similiar to hers. She taught him to use his powers, and Brenden forged a close relationship with her. After she died fighting invading Flathonians, a bitter Brenden took her place on the Ultronic Alliance as Lunos.
    Lunos.jpg

Maaz
    Participant

Former smuggler John Biggs was your typical down to earth, straight practical guy- until he was possessed, that is. Born with the the type of genetics that most natural super humans possess, he had no chance to use them before being possessed by a hermit wandering entity.
    After joining, a mental merging process took place, creating a superior personality from the overly mundane human, and overly ethereal spirit. The result- Astral.
    Astral.png

Maaz
    Participant

Well, I needed a break from my Extherium Universe, so I made up a random Anime guy. Whadya think?Anime1.png

Maaz
    Participant

Every one remember Silver Star? The oldie I posted near the start of this? Well, here is his debut pic, along a with more detailed bio.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/giantgnat/2013/01/The-Silver-Star1.png
    Colin Gaunt was an ordinary college student- till his super human genetics activated. Capable of flight and super speed along with strength greater than any ordinary human, he became the side-kick of Goldstar, under the name of The Silver Star. His intellect enabled him to survive numerous missions with his mentor, and after Goldstar died, he became one of the most major heroes of the century. He retired at 42, but once more re-activated himself at the age of 55 during the Flathonian invasion. He is currently one of the most senior members of the Ultronic Alliance, both in age and rank.

Weilyn

Can’t believe I’ve missed your gallery. Great, imaginative, shiny stuff, here. You’ve got a very original style, and I’ll be happy to follow your work.

Scatman

your work is awesome something about it ,originality,deepness and the characters feel so alive!that is all i got….oh yeah good stuff!Wink

Maaz
    Participant

Thanks, everyone!

Maaz
    Participant

And here we BURN!!!
    Steve White was granted his powers when an over worked Atomic Reactor in his city exploded, spitting radioactive fumes into the air. While other were evacuated, some were left, Steve one of them. While the radiation killed most others, it only activated his super human genetics and he became the super human Burn.
    After the Flathonian Invasion, his genetics were overloaded after he absorbed the Flathonian Radioactive Blast and he developed an alternate personality, which he called Demon Burn.
    Burn:
    1.png
    Demon Burn:
    2.png

Scatman

Love em’!cool transformation!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 155 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.