Text Size and Font Style

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

CKnap
    Participant

Has anyone figured out how to do this, im looking to change the size of my writing and make titles in bold if possible.

I dont think I missed anything when I was attempting it, any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Kaldath
    Keymaster

You can try html tags going to see if it works in this post here

Edit: It did not work.

AFDStudios
    Keymaster

Cknap, this site uses standard HTML tags for all that stuff. You can also just use the tool bar up above where you write your comments for stuff like bold, underline, and italics. I highlighted this sentence and hit the Bold button in the tool bar.

If you want to change the color of a sentence, like this, then use the color button on the tool bar (the capital A over the gray bar). The little drop down arrow next to it lets you pick a color.

CKnap
    Participant

I dont seem to see any tool bar, I know what too usually look for but it doesnt seem to be here for me. I went to re edit one of my posts but couldnt seem to find any tool bar. I dont know if anyone else is having this issue or maybe its just me i dont know. I only have the smileys below while im writing and that is it.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

are you using internet explorer ? I noticed tonight using IE 8 that the toor bar is missing when I make a post from it. Everything is fine when I use Chrome ( my mine browser of choice ) or firefox, but in IE no toolbar

CKnap
    Participant

Thats a good point I am using IE ill have to try a different browser then. Thanks for the idea. Ill test it out later and let u know.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Also try this format for doing custom Urls

what you want it to say here

Only change the < > Brackets out for the [  ]  brackets

CKnap
    Participant

Again Kaldath your a genius lol. I tried using google chrome on a different computer in the house and the tool bar poped up so ill put it on my computer later. Thanks for everyones help, my issues have been solved 🙂

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Might try that…it’ll make things a lot easier. I tend to use IE for most stuff and only switch to Chrome when I have to (e.g for Google Gravity or Angry Birds) or when it’ll be easier for some reason, like with this toolbar.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Yay! On Chrome now and I can actually see the toolbar! Woohoo! CoolSmileLaugh

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.