Tell my story

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 298 total)
  • Author

Harlekin

Aschewelt new part.

Si Vis Amari, Ama. – The story need to be continue.
     http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/tarkabarka/2013/09/Harlekin_Si_vis_amari_ama.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

SI VIS AMARI, AMA (If you want to be loved, love)
    Original Characters by Harlekin; Story by the Atomic Punk

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/tarkabarka/2013/09/Harlekin_Si_vis_amari_ama.png

“David, please don’t go through that door!”

“Sibyl, you’re not coming? We have to rescue Enkaku.”

“It’s too dangerous! You could… you could die!”

“What do you suggest, Sibyl? We have nowhere to go. There is no place to hide. Besides, Tama-hime cannot go in there alone. With your powers, we should be okay.”

“David, I don’t know if they will work. I can’t control them. I’m… scared.”

“Believe in yourself, Sibyl. Never give in to doubt.”

“Thank you. David… you’ve always been there for me. I love you and don’t want to lose you. David… please, say something! Don’t you love me, too?”

“Sibyl… I… I am sorry. I do not believe this is the right time to talk about love.”

“Hey! Let’s move!”

“Sibyl and I are ready, Tama-hime.”

Harlekin

Hmm hmmm. I think the english title more prefer what i want to show….
    Awesome i very like it.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

THE ETERNAL CHAMPION
    Original Character by WMDBASSPLAYER; Story by The Atomic Punk

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/09/Crying-Man.png

“Don’t be afraid. Everything’s going to be alright.”

…

“No, thank you, I’m fine. Maybe a cup of coffee? Thank you.

“Squeeze my hand.”

… …

“Are you sure that he can hear me? His grip is weak. I understand. He’s in a daze. His eyes seem empty.”

…

“Can you see me? Look into my eyes. No, don’t go back to sleep.

“What? No, I’ll stay.

“Please, I’m begging you. Stay awake!”

… … …

“No, I won’t let go! I’m not leaving this room!”

… … … … … …

“Oh, thank God!

“Yes, I will take the call.

“Marcus here. Boss, there was a car accident. I’m okay but my son was badly hurt. We’re at the hospital. Yes, they were able to stabilize his condition. Please apologize to my fans. I won’t be able to wrestle tonight.

“Hey, champ, you gave me quite a scare.”

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I. AM. SPEECHLESS! I almost became the Crying Man!

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

@Harlekin: Kösz!

@WMDBASSPLAYER: Thanks for the compliment. I struggled with a direction for the character. At first, I thought maybe Death taking a child. That Death manifests itself as something familiar to us to make it easier to let go. In this case, the child’s favorite rassler. Of course, even Death weeps for the passing of someone so young. Then I thought that’s just way too depressing.

I am also glad to see my writing technique for The Eternal Champion was understandable.

Next up: prswirve’s “Gladiator – Kill.” Then I am caught up. Of course, I am always taking requests.

Also, please also check out my collaboration with DC-Lover on Osez marcher avec l’obscurité in Superhero Fiction.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

THE GENTLEMEN’S WAGER
    Original Design by prswirve; Story by The Atomic Punk

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/prswirve/2013/09/prswirve_gladiator_kill.png

“Quite a wonderful morning for sport. Wouldn’t you say, Quinarius?”

“I have read the billing, Denarius. Nothing remarkable. In fact, I attend these events for appearances. We waste so much time watching from the balcony when we should be legislating from the forum.”

“Oh, posh! Talk about boring. Care to place a friendly wager on today’s entertainment? Think of it as spice on otherwise stale meat.”

“Denarius, Denarius… My, we are awaiting the first contest, and already jangling your ‘coin sack’. Very good, the usual?”

“Certainly, Quinarius. Yes, the gates are open. The players have taken the arena floor.”

“By the gods, these matches are quite unfair, Denarius. That poor slave stood no chance against a veteran such as Balbo.”

“You may have a point, sir. However, the slave died with his eyes open not closed. I won.”

“As agreed, you may sleep with my wife tonight. Quinarius, what is the gladiator shouting at us?”

“I don’t know. I don’t speak ‘barbarian.’”

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Crying Man was made just for this. I had no concept behind him whatsoever. What you did was nothing short of beautiful. I might just stick you with all the characters I decide to kill off and not work on anymore! Wink That was really cool for prs’s gladiator. I did want to redo this before submitting it, but I did two pics this evening and it’s late here in NYC and I’m tired. But in keeping with the blood and guts, I give you…..ONE-ARMED-SWORDSMAN.png

prswirve
    Participant

Wow i really dig that gladiator story. I am hoping for a sequel.

Linea24
    Participant

I know this is a little late, but I love the story you wrote for Quena. Your stories inspire my own writing, too Smile

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Thanks, everyone! I have been more inspired to write than to design. Happy for the feedback. And do criticize if I fall short. I am very malleable. There is so much awesome going around HeroMachine, that I want to contribute in my own way.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Hey AP, I have a character that I’d like to see you do a story/blurb for. He has a backstory already, I just think it would be neat to see a greatly written story about him. Mastermind is a supervillain who after killing his archenemy was left with said archenemy’s mind trapped within his own, working as a heroic conscioence and general annoyance to the telepathic supervillain. I’d love to see what story ideas you can come up with for this character.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2013/09/Master-mind.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

THE RONIN’S REVENGE
    Original Character by WMDBASSPLAYER; Story by The Atomic Punk

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/09/ONE-ARMED-SWORDSMAN.png

“Hey, Pietro, you hear about Frank and Brenna? They were ambushed by a demon and a satyr the other day. They barely made it out alive. These are some dangerous woods.

“We need to stay alert. Dorrick the Dismemberer is hiding around here. That sadistic psycho mutilates and murders for fun. He is quiet as a worm tunneling under your feet.

“I almost had him once. He snuck up on me on this same bridge. Holding on to the rail gave him enough leverage to take my arm in one swing. If it weren’t for Heinz pushing Dorrick into the river, I would be dead. No one has seen Heinz since. So I have returned to avenge Heinz and myself.

“Pietro? You’re being awful quiet back there. No matter. There’s no sign of Dorrick. Let’s go back to the temple.”

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

MY ENEMY; MY CONSCIENCE
    Original Character by Vampyrist; Story by The Atomic Punk

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2013/09/Master-mind.png

“Good morning, Edward. What have you planned for today? Using your power for corporate espionage? Perhaps another murder for hire?”

“Who? Who’s there?!?”

“Your new client is a most unscrupulous individual. Do you believe that he can be trusted? You read his mind. He has no intention of paying.”

“That voice… No… I killed you… Who is this? Where are you?”

“Perhaps you killed one too many, Edward Somerset-Patton. Maybe you have finally snapped.”

“Who is this ‘Edward Somerset-Patton?’ There is no one here by that name.”

“Hiding behind the façade? You’re right. Edward is no more. There is only Mastermind.”

“Show yourself, imposter! I’m not done killing. You will be dead as soon as I find you.”

“If you wish to find me, look in the bathroom.”

“You twisted freak! There’s no one here.”

“The mirror, Edward.”

“What the… What trick is this? I see Ultra in my reflection. I hear his voice. Impossible, I killed Ultra myself with a psychic spear. What’s going on? Is this some hologram or a ghost?”

“I am neither, Mindblaster. You destroyed my brain but not my mind. Now, I exist within your head.”

“How did this happen?”

“I am not here to answer ‘how,’ Edward. I am here to tell you why.”

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Those were really cool stories. I like your take with One Armed Swordsman. I like how you made him a victim, where I originally saw him as the killer. I wonder how the story would have gone if I did redo the pic as I started with more blood and bodies.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 298 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.