Suleman's creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Suleman's creations

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 388 total)
  • Author

Suleman
    Participant

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Ha! Love it Laugh

Suleman
    Participant

I decided to make an alternate version of the Brute. This one is perhaps a bit more threatening and disgusting and less comical.

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk15/Sulemania/Heromachine/Brutetummypointy2_zps6dd53477.png

ams
    Participant

Cool. Love the spiderlegs on the aromored pant thingy. One thing I would suggest is to makee his skin tones darker/dirtier looking. Will make him come off more of threatening bad dude.

Cheers!

Hammerknight
    Participant

Very cool. What race is he?

Suleman
    Participant

Human. Just a very unpleasant, very bloated human. I consider that a bit more effective than just saying he’s an ogre or something, because it would be natural for ogres to be that big. This way, it tells more about his character.

Unless, of course, you mean which ethnicity he represents, in which case I must say that I’m not entirely sure. Eurasian, perhaps?

Brute-tummy-pointy.png

Suleman
    Participant

Just another alternate version of my Marius character. He’s in a dungeon, as adventurers often are.

Marius-dungeon2.png

Suleman
    Participant

Marius-lefthanded-background.png

More Marius. The background and rain effects are a bit lazy, but I think they do a decent job.

Weilyn

I like it! The shako looks great, and you’ve got a nice effect for the wet fabric.
    Might I suggest setting the rain to come down at an angle? Judging from the coat and the ocean the wind is blowing in from the right, but that sort of clashes with the rain falling straight down.

Suleman
    Participant

Excellent point. Let’s try that.

Marius-lefthanded-background-jpg.jpg

Herr D
    Participant

Ouch. Now point the boat sails with the wind? The rain does look better like that.

Suleman
    Participant

Just a sketch. No fancy poses, in case I want to try out different outfits.
    Karri.png

Suleman
    Participant

Shaw-double-1.png
    Shaw is a crude half-elf from a marsh tribe. He is also necromancer. What do you call a redneck who is also a necromancer? A redneckromancer!
    He’s actually a pretty nice and happy guy, but he’s also dying from the inside out due to a bizarre curse.

That thing on his shoulder is a Bone Spirit, a minor spirit inhabiting random bones.

Rama2-1.png
    Rama is a sikh helmsman and a marksman in the Spanish privateer fleet in the 18th century. So, yeah, he’s far away from home
    The setting is the Pirates Of The Spanish Main, in Savage Worlds.

Anarchangel
    Participant

I really like that Brute.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Cool characters. The Brute is kinda scary. I like Shaw, but there you go again with that hat, lol. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif Also, that Bone Spirit is really creepy. Cool concept!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 388 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.