Suleman's creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Suleman's creations

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 388 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Dude, you’re not dead!

Love those arms btw.

Suleman
    Participant

Thanks, JR!

I also made a version of Hoverhands wearing his battle pants. Even at a facility like that, you can’t just wear your pajamas all day.

HermanSmellville
    Participant

Hover Hands may not be a good date, but he’s a heckuva hero. The concept and the way you rendered the phantom portions of his arms is cool. His mask and head shape is pretty unique too.

Linea24
    Participant

Hover Hands looks cool! Plus, he must be very handy with things.

Suleman
    Participant

Thanks Herman and Linnea. Those robot parts sure are handy, but he can’t hug anyone with them and that’s super sad. The mask’s shape is mostly thanks to the big cybernetic eyes on it. I wanted to give them a chameleon-like look, but I’m not sure if that came across terribly well.

I also made another wrestler character! This is Jun “Scorpion” Suzukawa.

A bonafide superstar from Japan, she invaded SFWA and captured the championship. She hits hard and kicks harder. A very tough customer. Her finishing move is the Scorpion Deathlock, of course.

Jun "Scorpion" SuzukawaShe doesn’t wear the coat while wrestling, obviously, but it does look pretty cool, doesn’t it?

Suleman
    Participant

Argh, just noticed a few mistakes that really bothered me.

Here is a fixed version.

EDIT: Also added a coatless version.

Suleman
    Participant

Here’s Baldo McGraypants demonstrating the Dente di zenghiaro (“Boar’s Tooth”) guard of the italian longsword. It’s just a posing exercise at this point, but I might do something with it, later!

EDIT: Added a version with armor!

Suleman
    Participant

This is the first version of a new lady knight design. I’m thinking she’s gonna be called Lady Buffalo. She’s pretty big and pretty pointy and pretty pretty. She rarely bothers with weapons in the usual sense, her armored bulk is destructive enough.

The armor is not realistic at all, and it does not have any feminine curves, that much is true. It’s not supposed to be form-fitting, it’s armor. If you want, though, I can put giant swinging metal testicles on the next male knight design I make.

Suleman
    Participant

This is Lady Buffalo without her helm. She’s somehow a lot less mean when she doesn’t have that on. Maybe it has something to do with that weird gemstone on it?

Suleman
    Participant

Lady Shark is, um, technically a knight. She was appointed as one by the evil Empress. She is also a cruel pirate lord with an interest in destruction and mayhem.

Her weapon is her literal hand cannon. The ammunition and gunpowder can be found on the pouches on her belt. I once said to her: “You know, miss Shark, you might still have all your body parts if you didn’t play with things that go boom.”

I then proceeded to die in a gruesome fashion. I got better.

Suleman
    Participant

Overhead deaaaath striiiiike

It’s just a posing exercise.

Suleman
    Participant

This is Lady Anaconda. Yet another of the lady knights doing the evil Empress’s bidding.

For decades, she has faithfully hunted down the Empress’s enemies, chasing them with speed and stealth, then catching and subduing them with the bolas she wields with deadly accuracy.  She is not without honor, but her loyalty to the Empress is unwavering.

EDIT:
    Added a slightly tweaked version

Suleman
    Participant

Lady Shark has a background now! She just paid a friendly visit to that merchant ship. There were no survivors.

Suleman
    Participant

Here’s a ferocious looking alien cyborg. (They’re actually just a janitor)

Mostly an exercise in using metallic gleam!

Vampyrist
    Participant

That’s amazing!

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 388 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.