Suleman's creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Suleman's creations

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 388 total)
  • Author

Suleman
    Participant

Another wide image. Open in a new tab!

Lady Hummingbird is a master archer despite being blind. That’s really creepy.
    She also apparently has a pretty large wardrobe with all kinds of color varieties. Despite being blind. If you have a favorite color scheme or suggestions regarding them, do leave a comment!

Suleman
    Participant

And here’s a background, too, because why not.

Suleman
    Participant

So there’s a new Creator’s Club coming up. If you’ve ever wondered what I look like, well…

I’m a goddamn space wizard.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Dude where you in any ’70’s progressive rock bands at all? King Crimson maybe? Possibly Yes? 😉

Suleman
    Participant

I don’t think I was. I don’t have any memories of having been alive in the 1970s.
    Then again… considering the party scene at the time, I don’t think many of those guys do anymore, either.

Suleman
    Participant

I decided to make another pro wrestler design!

Hunter Star, the evil counterpart and sworn nemesis of the heroic Tiger Star. While she wrestles in a fairly technical style, she also has several nasty and underhanded maneuvers in her toolbox.
    Signature maneuver: Hunter Suplex (Full-nelson suplex)

Suleman
    Participant

Maggavar, Half-Orc Paladin. Can be described as looking like “a fridge wrapped in chain mail”.

Driven by a desire to do good and very poor long-term planning skills, Maggavar travels the world. He stops to do his good deed of the day and continues on his merry way. Unfortunately, every one of his good deeds seems doomed to actually cause further chaos.

I played this character in a 13th age game!

Suleman
    Participant

Okay, here’s another wrestling picture.

A (yet unnamed) rookie luchadora is about to have her first match. No matter how cool your costume is or how many backflips you can do, your first match is gonna be a big deal.

grievas
    Participant

Very nice works!

I like your creations a lot.

Ciao from Italy

Suleman
    Participant

Grazie, amico.
    Here’s a version of the Luchadora from before, with shadows and such.

I still don’t know what to call her, though. Coming up with a bat-themed name in Spanish is pretty hard.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Your bat-themed Luchadora looks very cool.  That bat design on her costume is rad and the background is great as well.  I’m really enjoying your pro wrestler characters.  You’re absolutely right, it is hard to come up with a bat-themed name in Spanish, wish I could be of more help with the name.

Mad Jack
    Participant

I don’t speak spanish, but how about “La Chica Murciélago”? 😉

Suleman
    Participant

Thanks a lot, Jeimuzu!

Mad Jack: I’ve got enough problems already, I’m not going to add copyright infringement to that list.

Mad Jack
    Participant

Huh, what are you talking about? As far as I know that name isn’t trademarked (or even used) by anyone. oO

Oh, in case you’re referring to Batgirl: according to google that one is called “Batichica” in spanish … 😉

Suleman
    Participant

I’m back, with a superhero character for once!

Codename: Hoverhands

Description:

What little can be seen of the man under his cybernetic enchancements tells you this:

Raymond Manalastas is a man of Filipino descent in his early 30s. He is pale, thin and as cleanly shaven as a man with hovering robotic mitts can be.

His cybernetic enchancements seem like a hack job, with some mismatching parts. Most of his body is covered in a glossy epidermis, and the upper half of his head is dominated by a pair of large, cybernetic eyes, moving independently from each other.

What is especially distinctive about him, however, are his arms, or lack thereof. They have been replaced  with shoulder-mounted control pods and a pair of fairly large floating robotic gauntlets. He can send them to grab, pull and punch, as well as use them to swing himself around Starlight City.

Background:

Raymond was an investigative journalist looking for a scoop at the Mentonaut Halfway House for Wayward Superhumans. Were they harboring fugitives? Were they a danger to society? Could their personal tragedies be turned into a sensationalist, money-making article?

Unfortunately for him, his persistent and personal inquiries pushed a certain resident’s buttons too much, causing an outburst that took the help of three other residents and the obliteration of most Raymond’s upper body to end.

A mad genius spending time at the House rebuilt Raymond using whatever materials she had available at the time. The end result was… grotesque, but impressively functional. He tried to return to normal life, but found it impossible. He is back at the House now, as a resident.

Raymond is a skilled journalist, but has been held back by a number of personal flaws. He is often impatient and insensitive, and has had trouble dealing with authority. Strangely enough, nearly getting annihilated might have been the best thing to happen to him. It has given him time and reason to deal with his other issues.

I will be playing this character in a tabletop superhero game!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 388 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.