Suleman's creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Suleman's creations

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 388 total)
  • Author

Suleman
    Participant

Thanks again, Viper and Stulte.

Maw, Koba, Three-Eyes and Shin are actually all characters from a real-life RPG I’m running, loosely inspired by Avatar: The Last Airbender. Maw was originally supposed to be the main villain, but the players instead decided to work for her. Three-Eyes then took her place as the antagonist and the game shifted from “good versus evil” to “the mafia versus supervillains”. Funny how these things go, huh?

As a reminder, this is Shin. The fact that Shin, Koba and Maw all have similar color schemes might not be a coincidence.

Shin_Shen_4.png

Anarchangel
    Participant

The tattoos! I love them. Plus the pose. Y’know what? I love it all.

Suleman
    Participant

The uploads don’t work, so hopefully this image shows.

http://i.minus.com/ibevpKxgOybWfI.png

Patriarch Ghal of house Eng is the head of one of the most powerful families in the city. The old man still fancies himself a warrior, though he hasn’t battled an equal opponent in decades. This long period of peace has left him fat and soft. Don’t underestimate him, though: He is also the keeper of the secrets of house Eng’s fire magic, and he spends his days teaching them to his beloved grandchildren.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Oh wow, that is beautiful….As an image I mean. Because that guy aint. Also I love that fire hand.

Nice work.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Wow, that is awesome. Now that guy looks tough, I love the tattoos.

Suleman
    Participant

I’ve been working on a new image! Before I start adding shading and backgrounds, I’d like to run it past you, however. Is there something in particular that you think would need work?

Koshi, Koba, Matriarch Shen

The characters featured here are Matriarch Lien of house Shen (also known as Maw) and her bodyguards and personal servants Koshi and Koba. You might have seen these guys in some of my previous pictures…

luizpauloromanini
    Participant

Holy crap!! That’s some great creations you have here!

Suleman
    Participant

Thanks, dude!

Here is the shaded, hopefully final version of the above picture.

Koshi, Koba, Shen

Lien, matriarch of house Shen, is better known in the criminal circles as the crime lord Maw. Cut off from her family’s resources by a political move from her rivals, she instead grows her presence in the underworld.

Her open right hand is the genius diplomat, strategist and swordswoman Koshi. Koshi is a master of reading people and situations and can generally find a way to achieve her’ mistress’s goals.

If her offer is rejected, she sends forth her closed left hand, the cruel and nearly unstoppable warrior, Koba, who can turn her opponents’ blood against them. While intelligent, Koba lacks her sister Koshi’s self-control, and is used to achieving things through force.

Suleman
    Participant

Okay, here’s a fairly basic background for the image as well! It’s a pretty wide image, so you might want to open it in a new tab.

Shen, background
    Turns out a woman like the matriarch has need for bodyguards, huh?

Nug
    Participant

That background really brought this piece together! Great job!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

That background really brought this piece together! Great job!

Totally agree with Nug, that background is perfection.

Suleman
    Participant

Once again, this is pretty wide, so I recommend opening this image in a new tab.

Ulim Dao

Another NPC in the tabletop game I’m running.

Ulim Dao is the heir of house Dao, the most powerful family in the city. Its navy of airships means that not even the other great houses dare to confront it.

Ulim was always in the shadow of his father, the legendary Ur Dao, but with his father being incapacitated by his illness, the free-spirited Ulim was thrust from his games of war into leading his house. Ulim is arrogant and convinced of the superiority of the noble class, but he can back his claims with the unstoppable might of Dao’s wind magic.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Awesome posing and effects.

Suleman
    Participant

In 1920s New Orleans, Barbara “Bo” Decoudreaux is part of a team of special investigators for hire, specializing in the supernatural. Bo herself can do strange things with smoke, which is somehow linked to her habit of smoking those foul cigarettes of hers. While smart and streetwise, she suffers from delusions of chivalry, which often come in the way of common sense.
    I played her in a roleplaying game!

Herr D
    Participant

I’d like to see some of her smoke tactics.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 388 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.