Son4’s “ACES Remix”

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Son4’s “ACES Remix”

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 174 total)
  • Author

RobM
    Participant

Love the tech display elements inside!

Weilyn

Ooooh, sweet mother of God…

The interior.

Can’t. Stop. Staring… Drooling.

Wow, really remixed that one. And it is AWESOME!

son4
    Participant

thanks for the comments everybody

JR19759
    Keymaster

I’m nominating Owsla for HOTM. Awesome work, love the background in the suit.

son4
    Participant

Thanks J , the funny thing is the only reason I ended up making the whole mech suit was because I couldn’t figure out what to do with his legs.

son4
    Participant

Now for the last of my remix series , this turned out to be the hardest one . Creating multiple characters was hard enough but I made it harder on myself by trying to give each guy his own little personality even though they are bunch of nameless mooks. I even started calling these guys Snap,Crackle and Pop. Here the Cue Boys…

First try….

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/son4/2013/01/qs-HeroMachine-Character-Portrait-Creator-5.png

son4
    Participant

REMIX….

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/son4/2013/01/CueBoys-HeroMachine-Character-Portrait-Creator.png

Name: SIC1049
    AKA:Cue boys,Cues

Bio: The cues are cheaply made clones that are mass produced for a target market consisting mostly of start up super villain firms.Under the control of Proximus these disposable thugs become a efficient and dangerous fighting force.

Special Abilities:Speed and agility slightly above average,extremely high thresh hold for pain,able to receive and process orders quickly.

Skills: Cues boys are basically a mental blank slate and can learn almost any skill.

son4
    Participant

just a pic of Rook the ace of spades
    action-rook-HeroMachine-Character-Portrait-Creator.png

Scatman

love the old, remix and the new great character!

son4
    Participant

First piece of a team pic I am working on……

Newrook-HeroMachine-Character-Portrait-Creator.png

son4
    Participant

next peice for the team pic

new-tan-HeroMachine-Character-Portrait-Creator.png

son4
    Participant

my latest creation for the Aces universe is “Optimal 1” A list superhero and leader of the Ultra Alliance..

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/son4/2013/01/O1-HeroMachine-Character-Portrait-Creator-1.png

Moognation
    Participant

I dig your style! very cyberpunk, very cool!

Trekkie
    Participant

I agree with Moognation- you’ve got a great style, and it’s very unique as well!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 174 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.