SiKwIdIt’s Art Work

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery SiKwIdIt’s Art Work

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

SiKWiDiT
    Participant

Here is the latest addition to the Sik family. This is a wandering monk that has higher than normal spiritual powers. He has the ability to summon creatures, both light and dark, through portals from other realms and energy manipulation. I attempted something different this time, using the layers to create the effect of the portal being closer than the monk’s body actually is.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/sikwidit/2012/10/SiKWiDiT-Monk.PNG

Legatus
    Participant

Now that’s cool!

SiKWiDiT
    Participant

OK, I’m addicted. This one was created with the old school in mind.

I call it “Retro’

SiKWiDiT-Retro-1.PNG

SiKWiDiT
    Participant

One for the Latest contest… So here is Quick Fire…

SiKWiDiT-QuickFire.PNG

djuby
    Participant

Your stuff is very creative. Nice job!

SiKWiDiT
    Participant

Thanks DJuby!

Here is a pic I put together today while I was bored @ work…. I can not name it because of the legal issue thing… but its my personal thoughts on the characters from the past…with a twist of the political present.

Classics.JPG

Herr D
    Participant

Hello SiKwIdIt. (harder to type than it looks.)
    Feedback: ?’s–did you know the angel of war is traditionally Michael? I don’t know the proper male form of the name Artemis–Artemius? Artemo? Artemer? My declension skills are rusty anyway.

Retro is a nice effect and definitely is not overdone on this site. My favorite so far is the chief. You made his shield like a dreamcatcher. A Shield Of Dreams? ‘If you wield it, they will come?’ Laugh Don’t get sik of hm3!

SiKWiDiT
    Participant

@Herr D said:

Hello SiKwIdIt. (harder to type than it looks.)
    Feedback: ?’s–did you know the angel of war is traditionally Michael? I don’t know the proper male form of the name Artemis–Artemius? Artemo? Artemer? My declension skills are rusty anyway.

Retro is a nice effect and definitely is not overdone on this site. My favorite so far is the chief. You made his shield like a dreamcatcher. A Shield Of Dreams? ‘If you wield it, they will come?’ http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif Don’t get sik of hm3!

Thanks for the feedback Herr D! Glad that you like them. The Indian was my second or third piece and you can find the shield as you see it in the items right category under shields.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.