SiKwIdIt’s Art Work

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery SiKwIdIt’s Art Work

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

SiKWiDiT
    Participant

Hello All,

I am new to the site and want to add a few pics of my artwork here for you guys to view.

Feedback and suggestions are welcome!

Just keep it clean…
    Here’s my first one:
    A warrior from the gates of hell
    Demon Seed

sikwidit-DemonSeed.PNG

SiKWiDiT
    Participant

Here is a Tribal Chief:

Sikwidit-IndianChief-2.PNG

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Nice start, welcome to the forums. Cool

SiKWiDiT
    Participant

@Kaylin88100 said:

Nice start, welcome to the forums. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif

Thanks

Scatman

Welcome .stuff looks good ,keep em’ comin’!Smile

Harlekin

Welcome in the forum, nice start, keep on going more.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great start, welcome to the forums. Please take time to read the forum rules.

SiKWiDiT
    Participant

Thanks for the replies guys and gals,

Here is one I just finished. I finally figured out how you guys were making layers transparent…

I think I will call this one “Persephone, the Queen of the Damned.” Greek name probably composed of the elements persô “person; human being” and phonos “murderer, slayer,” hence “person-slayer.” In mythology, this is the name of the goddess of the underworld.

Sikwidit-Queen-of-the-Damned-2.PNG

Harlekin

Nice one, i think you give a little to many more item in the belt area. But the pose is very good. Keep on more.

SiKWiDiT
    Participant

Well Ladies and Gents,

Here is the latest. I tried my best with the shading after reading through all of the tutorials. Oh yea, thanks to everyone that contributed to them, they really do help a lot. Well here he is. I call him “Arcerasus”(-R-sAir-uh-sus-). I have’nt developed any kind of story line to go with him yet, but I think it is safe to say that he is a Champion. I guess that as I go along and make more characters and their enemies, a plot will eventually form and develop. But anyway, here he is…In all his glory…

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/sikwidit/2012/09/SiKwIdIt-Arcerasus.JPG

Legatus
    Participant

Really cool! Good work!

Hammerknight
    Participant

Sweet!

SiKWiDiT
    Participant

Here is an evil deity for the Small gods contest. I call him “Bandulaar”, a deity over poverty, ugliness and std’s….LaughLaughLaughIn the background is his pet/sidekick, Gonorrhoea the dragoon. Here to plague the lowly servants with a painful burning.SurprisedSurprisedSmileYell

Sikwidit-Bandulaar-2.png

SiKWiDiT
    Participant

Here is a rendering of a higher powered being. I named him Artemis, a gold laden Sun Champion with energy wielding powers.

Sikwidit-Artemis.png

SiKWiDiT
    Participant

The latest Angelic Champion is here! Here is Gabriel, the Angel of War! This is my first attempt at making a funky pose. Let me know what you think…

Sikwidit-Gabriel.png

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.