Seraph’s Playground

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Seraph’s Playground

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Author

Seraph

Meet Edward Stilch, aka Ghoul. He has the ability to stretch the proportions of his body, but it means he gets hungry…a lot. He and Crave have one important thing in common. They could’ve been besties, but alas, Ghoul is trying to kick his people eating habit. Mr. Twinkle’s been helping him in that endeavor. Ghoul is also working on being less creepy. Time will tell if he’s successful.

Ghoul.png

Seraph

Submitted to the abstract thread.

Origin-Mural-1.png

Seraph

Alex River, aka Red Gunner, is a gunsman in the communications section of The Bureaucracy.

Lucy Soren, aka Blue Gaze, is able to throw her senses. She’s Red Gunner’s partner.

The-Bureaucracy2.png

Scatman

love goul!

Seraph

@Scatman said:

love goul!

Thanks!

I wanted to try out a kneeling pose and do a full scene. It isn’t really complete, but my computer does not like me sometimes.

Favors-Fortune.png

Seraph

I wanted to try a cyborg/mech character. So here we have Motor. Also, I really love GizmoDuck.

Motor.png

Seraph

Life has been hectic.

I wanted to try another cyborg, this time using a mech accessory as a head dress.

Logistics-1.jpg

son4
    Participant

Very cool stuff Seraph , I am kinda new here and have been looking to redo other peoples characters just for fun,do mind if I try your”Mina Earthbender”character? just let me know if its cool.

Seraph

@son4 said:

Very cool stuff Seraph , I am kinda new here and have been looking to redo other peoples characters just for fun,do mind if I try your”Mina Earthbender”character? just let me know if its cool.

Please feel free! I would love to see your interpretation! Also, welcome to the forum. :)

son4
    Participant

Cool…check it out let me know what you think

Son4-Style-Mena-HeroMachine-Character-Portrait-Creator.png

Seraph

@son4 said:

Cool…check it out let me know what you think

I really love the modern take on the character, especially the hair! Thanks! :)

son4
    Participant

glad you like it feel free to come by my thread and play with one my characters if you ever get bored

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.