Seraph’s Playground

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Seraph’s Playground

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 87 total)
  • Author

Weilyn

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif

Oh, my.

Seraph

@Weilyn said:

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif

Oh, my.

Heh…is that a negative “Oh, my.”? A “put a stronger warning up ‘Oh. my.'”?

Weilyn

More like an “Oh, my. I did not expect that. It is very nicely done, though. I like it. Kind of reminds me of the Species series. God, those movies were dumb, but they looked good. What the hell was Mikkelsen doing in the second film, by the way? That movie was ass. Oh, well.”

Seraph

@Weilyn said:

More like an “Oh, my. I did not expect that. It is very nicely done, though. I like it. Kind of reminds me of the Species series. God, those movies were dumb, but they looked good. What the hell was Mikkelsen doing in the second film, by the way? That movie was ass. Oh, well.”

LOL! I was worried for a moment there…mainly because of the nature of it. Also, yes, the first one was new and it was so bad it was good…but then the rest were so bad.

Seraph

More representatives of Alien Force.

Alien-Force2-2.png

Seraph

These are fish-like people from a water world and members of Alien Force.

Alien-Force4.png

Weilyn

This set is awesome!

Seraph

Thanks, Weilyn!

Life been busy so I just leave this. Though that might be against the Kilroy anonymity rule.

Kilroy.png

Weilyn

Wot, no aliens?

Seraph

@Weilyn said:

Wot, no aliens?

Lol…working on it! :)

Weilyn

@Seraph said:
    Lol…working on it! http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

Take your time, I love your work Wink

Seraph

Members of Alien Force. I envision these two as coming from a metallic-like planet.

Alien-Force5.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Nice job on the last couple, the skin effect is really done well.

Seraph

@Vampyrist said:

Nice job on the last couple, the skin effect is really done well.

Thanks! I was a little afraid that the skin effect might make the face a bit flat. Glad you liked it. :)

More Alien Force representatives. For this conception, I wanted the implication to be that she was controlling her body guard via a control mechanism.

Alien-Force6.png

Seraph

If there’s an Alien Force, then surely there’s a corresponding Earth organization that handles tricky cases and otherwise engages in diplomacy. Surely. So here are two members of The Bureaucracy. As is the case with Alien Force, these will be couples or platonic partners.

Alexander Andrews, aka Double A, aka Prototype, is super strong and durable. His armor halts the momentum of energy- and projectile-based weaponry. What is armor doesn’t catch, his boy can usually absorb but not without significant pain and body energy consumption.

Derek Kane, aka The General, is in a relationship with Prototype. He holds the rank of captain in the United States Marine Corp, but joined The Bureaucracy due to his burgeoning mental prowess and because he lost an arm. He is called ”The General” because he has the ability of mind control and often organizes the mundanes around him into a cohesive fighting unit due to his ability to control their actions. The Bureaucracy often provides him with soldiers, but occasionally he just imposes his will on the weaker-minded to achieve his goals. He received a new tech arm from the founders of Alien Force, but it was developed by the fish-like people.

The-General-and-Prototype.png

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 87 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.