Seraph’s Playground

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Seraph’s Playground

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 87 total)
  • Author

Seraph

@Weilyn said:

Really cool! I love the use of prime colours!
    I prefer it when the pictures aren’t in spoilers, but I’m new here, so what do I know?http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Thanks! I was hoping that I had succeeded in matching colors and tones with simplicity and the concept of the Rituals. :)

@Scatman said:

Love your style very to the point.I really like the rituals but I dig flare alot,love the way ya placed the energys!http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Thanks! I had fallen in an energy rut so I wanted to do something different! Glad I succeeded! :)

Seraph

This is a monk design for a character I’m playing in the Pathfinder RPG, though she also works as a conception of a waterbender.

Megaera.png

Legatus
    Participant

cool, neat design

…but what is a waterbender?

Seraph

@Legatus said:

cool, neat design

…but what is a waterbender?

Thanks!

There was a show in the US called Avatar: the last Airbender (I spit upon the M. Night Shyamalan adaptation). Here is the opening sequence for the very first episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CggapZLtWdo

The basics is that the world has various elemental benders who use martial arts to access and control their element (Water, Earth, Fire, and Air). It’s a really cool, 30 min show with 3 seasons of 20 episodes. I recommend it if you can get it. Smile

Weilyn

Never heard of that show, but I love the character!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Avatar is a great show as is its sequel series. I also like the waterbender.

Bad-People
    Participant

It’s a really cool design, but I think the style of dress(Save for all the blue) works better for an earth-bender.

Seraph

@Bad-People said:

It’s a really cool design, but I think the style of dress(Save for all the blue) works better for an earth-bender.

Lol…yeah..I’ve always figured that where there is a large enough body of water, there can be waterbenders. You do have swampbenders and sandbenders that dress is different garb so I just inferred from there. The character is also far more martial than a waterbender generally is. Didn’t want to preclude creative uses of clothing and martial prowess.

Thanks for the feedback!

Legatus
    Participant

@Seraph said:

There was a show in the US called Avatar: the last Airbender (I spit upon the M. Night Shyamalan adaptation)
    The basics is that the world has various elemental benders who use martial arts to access and control their element (Water, Earth, Fire, and Air). It’s a really cool, 30 min show with 3 seasons of 20 episodes. I recommend it if you can get it. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Oh… I have seen some episodes. I just didn’t know that they called their elemtalists “benders”. The only Bender I know is the one from Futurama. Confused

Seraph

Notes: So my intent was to design a character within another. I think I’ll have to play around with it some more to refine it, but here we go.

Leslie Johns, aka Parasite, is able to become incorporeal and take over other individuals. Her strategy is to use the bodies of heroes. Currently, she resides in Captain Fisticuffs and works for Templeton Industrial.

Parasite.png

Seraph

Noreen the Summoner Wizard of Void Abominations.

Noreen.png

Seraph

Lady of Skulls lives the dream by being the proud owner of a volcano base (shoutout to the Atomic Punk for the background). She collects skulls and is a high-ranking demon general.

LadySkull-1.png

Weilyn

Very creative stuff! Noreen is really cool!

dblade
    Participant

Great job!

Also, Avatar: the Last Airbender rules!!! (I also spit on M. Night)

Seraph

@dblade said:

Great job!

Also, Avatar: the Last Airbender rules!!! (I also spit on M. Night)

Thanks, dblade!

I tried my hand at a firebender. For these interpretations, I don’t want to hew to the archetype so this character is not martial and creates images in her fires.

Mira

Mira-1.png

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 87 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.