Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 654 total)
  • Author

Scatman

thanks Myro!

djuby
    Participant

Stunning work on Raina!

Lots of great stuff here. Warhead looks pretty badass. Riana too.

Scatman

@headlessgeneral said:

Lots of great stuff here. Warhead looks pretty badass. Riana too.

thanx!

Scatman

thank you djuby!

Scatman

Character Design Contest finalist #95 thanx for the votes and congrats to ams,and the others all entries so amazing!

TECH SAMURAI
    SCATMAN-JAPAN-TECH-SAMARAI.png

Scatman

it needs tweaking but It’s my first real “Superhero“I have to do some facial work on him along with a few more adjustments.till’then ….GOODNIGHT!

Scatman

APHEX(HOLDER OF THE EMERALD ENERGY SOURCE)The Emerald Staff contains power to change human cells into mutated ones. If exposed the mutated cells become malignant causing the QUICKEST slow death imaginable!Needless to say he is more of a Dark Hero or vigilante not so much a Villian though his power can definitley seem Villainous to most heroes ethics…..
    scatman-APHEX.PNG

Good work as always. I think he looks more like a villain than a hero. But considering his backstory that’s probably intentional.

Scatman

@MisterDinoMan said:

Good work as always. I think he looks more like a villain than a hero. But considering his backstory that’s probably intentional.

I was goin’ for that ol’ Dark Knight thing!!

Scatman

Well Sheriff Warren Dunwell was ready to retire settle back and ponder his career as being the only sherrif on earth to catch EVERY wanted lawless mongrol and lock him behind bars to rot! when the Federation of Light (F.O.L.)THE INTERGALACTIC POLICE asked him to Join the fight against the Draconian outlaws!He reluctanly took the assighnment of Sheriff for the INTERGALACTIC POLICE FORCE! this is ..SPACE COWBOY(Sheriff Warren Dunwell)
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/scatman/2012/07/scatman-SPACE-COWBOY.PNG

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Space Cowboy is really good. Give him a few lines of backstory and he might get a HOTM nomination.

Scatman

@The Atomic Punk said:

Space Cowboy is really good. Give him a few lines of backstory and he might get a HOTM nomination.

Thanx!it is done!Laugh

Scatman

CHARACTER CONTEST #96 ENTRY
    I really loved oblivion I have to say this creation was created around an old character,I just wanted to see him in a larger than life scenerio!here it is…
    OBLIVION’S REVENGE!
    scatman-OBLIVIONS-REVENGE.png

Oblivion: “I love the smell of burning cities in the morning”. Well done man!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 654 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.