Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 654 total)
  • Author

Scatman

LUCKY DAWG
    Superhero in his own mind his power is persuasion and charm..
    if there’s one weakness among the evils it’s greed.
    scatman-Lucky-Dawg.PNG

Scatman

well that was my last post for awhile untill I can pay my bill so,Hope you like it,see soon.Happy machining till then!cheers!Smile

Weilyn

Wow!

Love the priest! My favourite detail is the snake around his boot. The padre’s like, “Yeah, I’ve got a snake around my foot, what of it? You think I give a damn about snakes? I don’t. I punch demons with an axe for a living.”

Red Sparrow is awesome! The pose is great, but in my opinion it’s the fantastic colouration and shading that makes the character. I am going to be kind of a bitch, however, and point out that she’s not really holding on to the bow. Minor nitpick, I know.

Lucky Dawg is just magnificent. Can’t really find any other words than that. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif

Hope you’ll be back soon! Your creations are simply breathtaking!

Scatman

AHHHHH!you noticed.It totally sucked I got done and looked it over and I was lovin’ it .I forgot to save the text!!!!so I couldn’t go back and fix it.I was soooo pissed.good eye though.It was the ONLY time I did not save a text file for a charactert!!the onlyYell Freakin’ figures .Anyway you were the first to see that,so cheers!ConfusedOh well, I’ll get over it.
    ps.I am really lovin’ your latest creations,so thought out and original.Just all around cool!

@Weilyn said:

Wow!

Love the priest! My favourite detail is the snake around his boot. The padre’s like, “Yeah, I’ve got a snake around my foot, what of it? You think I give a damn about snakes? I don’t. I punch demons with an axe for a living.”

Red Sparrow is awesome! The pose is great, but in my opinion it’s the fantastic colouration and shading that makes the character. I am going to be kind of a bitch, however, and point out that she’s not really holding on to the bow. Minor nitpick, I know.

Lucky Dawg is just magnificent. Can’t really find any other words than that. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif

Hope you’ll be back soon! Your creations are simply breathtaking!

Aside from that minor error, iRed Sparrow is a great pic. The pose, coloring and shading is all damn near perfect. But I also like the way you used the background items to make your character stand out more. Absolutely fantastic job!

Weilyn

Damn, that sucks… It seems pretty easily fixable, though. I use MS Paint to fix stuff like that.
    Still, it’s an excellent character! Looking forward to seeing more!

Oh, and thank you so much!

Weilyn

You just blew my mind all over the wall! Surprised

Love that translucent effect on Raydon. Very cool!

Scatman

wow thanx I never intended to be that violent to anyone,but thanx!
    Dino I didn’t think anyone would pick that up as quickly.thanx

Scatman

Hey Back in the saddle!That outside demension sucks no intelligent life forms whatsoever.Anyway here’s the newbie
    RAYDON(ray-din)
    After being long time service member in the Navy,Seaman Ronald Mcvoy was asked to be part of a highly classified operation called “The Philidelphia Experiment ” as it was more publicly known.A cloaking device using radar deflection .He reluctantly took the job of taking photos of the shoreline as the experiment was occuring.The experiment lasted all about 8 minutes but what they found after was a catostrophic event.Men were mended as part of the ship ,Matter was blown to peices and randomly smashed back together again,and a lone survivor Mcvoy was happy to be alive! He battled with the fact he was the only one untill doctors determined him “GLOWING” his atoms radiating.After many experiments and mishaps on his atomic structure he became more and more powerful!Everyday since he has growing and expanding.He no longer can contain the energy from his body.He has no choice !Get out of his path to OBLIVION,,the one he must destroy in order to kill the energy surging through him and to feel the calm of normality once again.

VILLIAN
    ABILITY-He smashes atoms together causing amazing shockwaves of radiant energy from his solarplexis.
    ENEMY-OBLIVION

RAYDON
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/scatman/2012/10/scatman-RAYDON.PNG
    RAYDON-Knight Visor
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/scatman/2012/10/SCATMAN-RAYDON-KNIGHTVISOR.png
    OBLIVION
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/scatman/2012/10/scatman-OBLIVION.PNG

Scatman

I had to repost RAYDON due to viewing glitch’so there are comments above the post as opposed to below.
    sorry for the confusionhttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-confused.gif

Scatman

WRATHSTAR-enemy of the FEDERATION of LIGHT
    POWERS-Darkvoid delusion on the enemies mind convincing them that they will never see light and live in dark despair for eternity.SUPER telepathy and mind control.
    WRATHSTAR
    scatman-wrathstar.PNG

Cool! Love the way you used the gloves as shoulder guards.

SiKWiDiT
    Participant

Nice! The color scheme is very good and a perfect blend of lighting. Good stuff!

Scatman

thanx guys I really still need to get myself to use dark highlights ,I just feel like i am smudging the pic.Something I see others embrace ,but I have to slowly move into it.
    ENTRIES 103 Character contest
    BERSERKR
    scatman-berserkr.PNG
    DEMONSPEED
    scatman-DEMONSPEED.PNG

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 654 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.