Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 654 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

@Scatman said:
    After some shading and zyps(light glazes)walla!and of course I added some patterns and colors.

Great pic! And you meant to say “voila”. Not that I speak french or anything. Cheers!

Scatman

thanx ams VOILA!!!!was that good…..want me to do it again?cause I can ya know.VIOLA!!!!!better than the firstLaugh

djuby
    Participant

It’s all cool man.

ams
    Participant

Awesome! Now not only can you speak french, you can write it. Except the second one. Actually, I liked it better when you wrote “walla”. We need more Heromachiner code here! (Sorry, to much coffee today…) Back to creating…..

Scatman

you are one funky monkey!Surprised

Scatman

FATHER MEGEDDO
    DEMON KILLER
    SCATMAN-FATHERMEGGEDDO-DEMONSLAYER.PNG

livewyre1014
    Participant

Love it, love everything about it. Great job!!!

djuby
    Participant

Great! One sexy padre!

Scatman

thanx alot!hope i have some time to do another I haven’t paid my bill.hard times so If I am absent at any given time it’s because the internet isn’t free and I’m broke.well hope i got a few days left but if not I’ll see ya when I see ya.happy machining!Laugh

Vengeance
    Participant

looks good dude like the colors and very cool lighting

Scatman

thank you vengeance!
    well this was fun with masking I’ll tell ya that much,considering no streched bows in items,wow!!
    anyway it was worth it I really like her and thanx to worf for the great pose!
    RED SPARROW
    FREELANCE ASSASSIN
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/scatman/2012/10/scatman-red-sparrow.PNG

djuby
    Participant

Very cool!

Legatus
    Participant

Both are fantastic!

SiKWiDiT
    Participant

All I can say is WOW! I just read your post about your top 15 favs on page 14 in your thread. WOW…All are very good, but Oblivion, Tech Samurai, Shadowing and Raina are Sik. Oblivion has a ton of hidden features that took me a long time to see but the end result you acheived was BAD A**!! Awesome work.

Scatman

thanx everyone!sikwidit oblivion I feel is one of those overlooked peices.When I first posted him I thout it was soo kick a$$ but really just no big reactions.I thought I overdid it,but when I reposted it in the favs I noticed it got alot more positive reactions,I for one think he was my favorite but because of the old reactions I took him off the number one,and to be quite honest I should of put tech samuari at second or first.ahhh whatevs’ thanx for the comments I as a fan of yours feel good to hear your compliments thanx!cheers!

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 654 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.