Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Scatmans loft’ the gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 654 total)
  • Author

Trekkie
    Participant

Well, that city’s screwed. Great image with wonderful composition and scale.

djuby
    Participant

Love it times three!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Terrifying!

FRM

aaah!!!SurprisedSurprisedWink

Scatman

Thanks!!I’m glad that you had that reaction,I was hopin’ it would look like that.thanks!

meniukas
    Participant

Nice bunch of characters you made here.

Scatman

@meniukas said:

Nice bunch of characters you made here.

thank you meniukas!appreciated.

I made my own version of Phantasm and put him together with Magnet. In my opinion, they look like one hell of a team.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/misterdinoman/2012/07/magnet-and-phantasm.png

Scatman

@MisterDinoMan said:

I made my own version of Phantasm and put him together with Magnet. In my opinion, they look like one hell of a team.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/misterdinoman/2012/07/magnet-and-phantasm.png

AWESOME!!I new they would look like peas in a pod.good work!

Scatman

2nd Character Contest #96 entry
    scatman-Playtime-for-The-Fiend.PNG

Scatman

LYLIA KNOWN AS RED PHEONIX
    Lylia is from a planet in the Virgo constellation.also works for the Unified F.O.L.(THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT)
    she is the only one who holds the Sword of Orions daughter(as it’s been called for centuries)passed on only from the DIRECT bloodline of Daughters stemming from the Orion Dynasty.This sword holds what they call the Power of the Red Pheonix.
    it’s power holds the ability to change extreme evil into a neutralized state,pretty much keeping the evil one still and at peace….a gift for the Universe as well as gift for the one who is touched by it.ONLY LYLIA HOLDS THIS POWER,It will have devistating effects in the wrong hands ,unfortunately doing the exact opposite!Needless to say she protects this sword with her very existence untill she can pass it to her daughter at the time of her resignation from the Federation.
    scatman-Lylia-1.PNGlylia-headshot-1.png

FRM

awesome!!

Very nice!

Scatman

thanks to 2 of my favorite machiners!

Scatman

YELLOW JACKETscatman-YELLOW-JACKET.PNG

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 654 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.