Ryan’s art gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Ryan’s art gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • Author

ryan

which one looks more evil, with out helm or with helmConfused ??????????

ryan

u know he does look cooler with out the helm

Jeimuzu
    Participant

I would say the helmet makes him look more evil, it’s very menacing.

ryan

frost-king.png

name: ysmir (frost king)
    weapon: dual chained hammers of frost
    story: 2037 jack was a archaeologist, when the world was being corrupted and destroyed, jack was digging and digging then he found a secret cave that nobody found for centuries. he was wondering what was all of this in the cave. it was nothing but brave warriors dead and turned into ice. then he saw a helmet and picked it up. the helmet was giving him visions on back in the past. so he put the helmet on and when he put the helmet on, his eyes were glowing and he was no longer jack. he was ysmir the frost king. when he dug his way out of the ground. when he dug his way up, he looked at the mountains and every city in the was destroyed and gone. ysmir said “hehe, since the everybody is gone their will no longer forest their will be iceage around the world and nobody will stop mee!!!!”.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Frost King is cool, I like what you did with his spikey white hair.

ryan

thats actually part of his cape

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Oh, I see it now, it is connected to the fur cape. Now I like it even better Smile

ryan

king-esmerath.png

name: king esmerath
    weapon: the blade of glory and sword of destiny
    story: long time ago when esmerath was a kid, his father was a humble and generous king. his father promised him that he will be a great and honorable king one day. during the civil war his father died by being shot in the back by an arrow since the alliance and the republic shedding each others blood. a royal guard named wulfred returned from battle carrying his fathers crown and said ” i am sorry my lord your father has died in battle. but he didn’t die as a man. he died as very brave and honorable king”. esmerath looked at his crown and said ” i am your king till the day i die and we shall slay everybody that is evil. if they surrender then we should spare them. but if they don’t surrender, we have no chose but to slay them to save the good “.

ryan

hero.png

become the hero inside of you, take on adventures saving the world even save the evil

ryan

hero-female.png

be a hero in female versionSmile

ryan

ysmir-weapons.png

i bet you was wondering what do frost kings weapons look like, well here they are nicely polished in iceSmile

Mad Jack
    Participant

@ryan said:
    name: ysmir (frost king)

Call me a wisenheimer, smartass, gobshite or whatever and it may be a nitpick, but the primeval “frost giant” from Norse mythology – born of primordial elemental poison and the ancestor of all jötnar (giants) – was called Ymir. So, without an s! :D

But maybe I’m just confused and you meant the character Ysmir from the RPG “The Elder Scrolls”, but I think that one is actually not connected to any form of frost (or ice). Correct me if I’m wrong. And of course: no offense meant! ;)

Hmm, I wonder where’s Weylin got to – I bet she could have said something more about that … Confused

ryan

hehe your actually right ysmir wasn’t part frost, i forgot if he’s dragon born or not. but the name sounds nordic and frost king is part nordic type. so i called him ysmirLaugh

but that was strange ymir without s and in skyrim they got a guy called ysmir really really strangeConfused

Jeimuzu
    Participant

I like King Esmerath, so shiny Laugh

Mad Jack
    Participant

@ryan said:
    but that was strange ymir without s and in skyrim they got a guy called ysmir really really strange

Well, I don’t know anything about skyrim since I’m absolutely not into RPG, but I know a bit about the nordic myths. I simply looked up ysmir with google and found a german website about the elder scrolls which gave me the feeling that the RPG creators often used names similar to those from the nordic sagas (and others) – maybe they tried to give it a more mythical touch this way? I don’t know – guess it could also be pure coincidence. ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.