Ryan’s art gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Ryan’s art gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • Author

ryan

hm3-beta.png

EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA COMFORT!!!!! but still so beautifulCry.

Nug
    Participant

Nice Gallery, here man! Keep up the good work!

ryan

thx manSmile

hawk007
    Participant

Pretty good, I’d say.

hawk007
    Participant

I just got an idea! imagine, just imagine, if someone came along, and made a comic or story out of all the good characters on here! That could be the best story/comic ever!

ryan

calisus.png

This guy mite look devious but really he is a ghost that needs help of being free from his curse. His name is calisus. He is actually 3000 years old. He can’t rest until you separate his evil spirit from him and kill it. Then he will finally appear and say thank you brave hero, you have destroyed my curse, now i would rest in peace. He will go to the afterlife but he won’t rest in peace because he is bound by your word to protect you and the whole world.

ryan

extra story: His pets name is Nebula. After Calisus’s kingdom home was destroyed he died but then turned into a ghost. After he turned to a ghost he had nobody to talk to because he was dead. But one of the gods thought he was completely lonely so they gave him a pet which was a flying eyeball. The pet can also talk. soon as Calisus and Nebula they began to be best friends for life.

ryan

as soon as im done with introducing my characters then i will make a comic

ryan

hey everybody i dont know what i should make, pancake golem , weapons , frostking , or a dragonhttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-embarassed.gifhttp://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-confused.gif its really confusing .

Herr D
    Participant

Go for the pancake golem with extra syrup and a pat of butter.

ryan

hehe
    i wonder the pancake golem will actually taste good?

ryan

abrogore.png

name: abrogore

weapon: the skull crusher
    story: a long time when he was a wonder. he met a mysterious person that always like to test magic. when he met the person and mocked him also destroyed his personal belongings. after that the person put a curse on him. where he had to where a cursed armor forever but then a wise person named kronos gave him the passage to release his curse by taking the skull crusher and go into another realm and defeat everybody’s shadow also his shadow was the most powerful shadow to fight. but warned him that after he killed everybody’s shadow including his, he start to be evil.
    after that he had the skull crusher then it corrupted him and put him in his own thrown were he i sentence there for life.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Abrogore is awesome, love that armor Smile

ryan

if you like it better with his helmet on then i have no problem with it abrogore-helm.png

Jeimuzu
    Participant

That’s a tough choice, but I think I slightly favor him without the helmet.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.