Ryan’s art gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Ryan’s art gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)
  • Author

ryan

and also manga is my thing this is just my first time making manga in heromachine.

ryan

besides its alot boring without manga

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Yeah, making manga on HM is hard. I speak from experience – although I’ve only really tried it seriously a few times. I just don’t think it’s worth the effort trying to use the program for something it’s really not designed for, when I can draw manga just as well by hand.

If I might make a suggestion, the manga girl looks a bit cross-eyed. Maybe you could move the eyes a bit so they’re either looking forward, or at least the same direction? It would definitely help.

ryan

well actually harequin made manga before and heromachine is designed to make any thing you want so i decided that i want to make manga characters also don’t just give up on making manga because its hard. I never gave up on drawing and it was really hard. including manga and im just 15 years old. also your right the female looks abit crosseyed

ryan

nina-and-the-forsaken-army.png

back in 2000 years ago they were good and royal soldiers until the king from the past replaced his old soldiers with guardians. Because the guardians sweared that they protect the kingdom with their life and esmeroth was in rage that he wanted to kill the king. so they rebelled against the king to declare war after esmeroth and his rebellion army lost the war they were thrown into a pit which hand a banded kingdom 200,000 corpse were stacked in the pit. then a woman named nina saw what happened to rebellion and have brought them back to life using undead spells. when esmeroth was brought back to life he had endless rage and he changed his name from esmeroth to shadowmaster . and his army are known as the forsakens.

if you want more stories about shadowmaster i’ll show shadowmaster next saturday.

Weilyn

You’ve got some amazing stuff in here! The Destiny Creator in particular blew my mind

ryan

extra story: when nina was 8 years old her parents died of a assassination so she rises in anger and kill innocent people with spells that mankind had never seen before. so the one of the kings guard had a warning note saying ” by the order of the king we have forced you to move out of our kingdom and never return”. when the king was drinking his wine he was poisoned by nina. and nina walked out of the kingdom happy.

Trekkie
    Participant

Ooh, very cool!

ryan

well thank you

ryan

shadowmaster.png finally i worked on shadowmaster

Vampyrist
    Participant

Cool!

ryan

the-beauty-of-comfort.png in my imagination, i had imagine a beautiful lady looking into my very own eyes, and i looked at her whole face in the snowstorm. gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile, beautiful freckles, and gorgeous hair.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Very nice! LaughLaugh love how you did her cheeks.

ryan

i actually put 4 patterns on the cheeks

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Really cool stuff! I like the golems and sainth looks like a manga version of Seigfried from the Soul Calibur games. Also, I really love your Destiny Creator. I have a thing for large scale, Kirby-esque cosmic/space backgrounds.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.