RogueAce’s Kaleidoscope of Soliloquy

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery RogueAce’s Kaleidoscope of Soliloquy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

rogueace6969
    Participant

rogueace6969-CaliforniaSpiritOfMinerva.jpg

Nug
    Participant

Good Start! Welcome to the forums!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Nice start, welcome to the forums, please read the forum rules and have fun posting.

rogueace6969
    Participant

Thank you!! :-D I have been using HeroMachine for years, but this is the first time that I actually posted anything.

rogueace6969
    Participant

Without further ado I give you, The Galactic Rockers!!

rogueace6969-GalacticRockers.jpg

Lightningsword
    Participant

Well done, great start! I like the galactic rockers, they made me chuckle! GREAT WORK ON THE RED GUY’S GUITAR! I suggest looking at Scatman’s, Nug’s, AMS’, JR’s, and Vampyrist’s creations and other guys who have been here for a month or so. May the power of HM3 be upon you!

rogueace6969
    Participant

@Lightningsword said:

Well done, great start! I like the galactic rockers, they made me chuckle! GREAT WORK ON THE RED GUY’S GUITAR! I suggest looking at Scatman’s, Nug’s, AMS’, JR’s, and Vampyrist’s creations and other guys who have been here for a month or so. May the power of HM3 be upon you!

Thank you. I was trying some new ideas out and this was the end result. I was too busy for me, but once I started it, I decided to see it through to completion. Haha

rogueace6969
    Participant

rogueace6969-SuperheroFamily.jpg

Hammerknight
    Participant

Welcome to the forums, I’m glad to see that you decided to share you art with us.

rogueace6969
    Participant

rogueace6969-CinnamonChip.jpg

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Is that a fresh wound on her thigh? Maybe go with a blue (oxidized blood) or red / black (bulging bruise). Definitely a fan of her hair and rag.

rogueace6969
    Participant

@The Atomic Punk said:

Is that a fresh wound on her thigh? Maybe go with a blue (oxidized blood) or red / black (bulging bruise). Definitely a fan of her hair and rag.

Thank you. Yes and no, Lol…it was actually intended to be a fresh scrape, hence the blood, which also snagged her stockings. Couldn’t find a look I was completely happy with.

Herr D
    Participant

@rogueace6969 said:

@The Atomic Punk said:

Thank you. Yes and no, Lol…it was actually intended to be a fresh scrape, hence the blood, which also snagged her stockings. Couldn’t find a look I was completely happy with.

Bruises are usually best as multiple layers of translucent purple and dark yellow mismatched insignia. SCRAPES are sometimes good to run ‘through’ a bruise and usually best as overlapping multiple translucent blades in skin color, reds, and some random scab colors thrown in. If you make the shape you have solid skin color as just the stocking run and start layering on the injury . . . I like her already, I was ready to assume a tattoo had lined up with a stocking run.

I prefer the Galactic Rockers, of course. That drummer reminds me of an old girlfriend . . . Smile

rogueace6969
    Participant

rogueace6969-MarlaTheMystic.jpg

Nug
    Participant

Way to pose like a pro, rogue! Awesome job all around!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.