RobM’s Sentinels’ Comic Covers

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Posters, Covers, & Cards RobM’s Sentinels’ Comic Covers

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 128 total)
  • Author

RobM
    Participant

RobM
    Participant

@FRM said:

love it!

Thanks. I’ll do more as inspiration strikes.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Love the Who’s Who entries. I might have to try that, but where your style has a more encyclopedia article look, I’ll stick with the DC/Marvel comic style.

RobM
    Participant

@WMDBASSPLAYER said:

Love the Who’s Who entries. I might have to try that, but where your style has a more encyclopedia article look, I’ll stick with the DC/Marvel comic style.

Thanks, I specifically tried to avoid being too derivative of the look of Who’s Who and the Marvel Handbook.

You should give it a try. It was fun to flesh out back stories for characters who were up to that point sketches at best. Not to mention trying to come up with a suitably bombastic but still generic Golden Age anthology comic book title that didn’t already exist.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I’ll experiment with different styles before I’m ready to post. Just didn’t want bite your style. But still, thanks for the inspiration.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

RobM, I apologize! I just realize I didn’t ask before posting my pic. I’ll removed it and put it in my own thread.

RobM
    Participant

@WMDBASSPLAYER said:

RobM, I apologize! I just realize I didn’t ask before posting my pic. I’ll removed it and put it in my own thread.

I hope my tardiness in responding didn’t scare you off; I haven’t been able to find the time to log on for a few days. I don’t mind you posting a pic here. And I definitely appreciate you being respectful of my space. Thanks, WMD.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

That’s what makes for a good community. Smile

RobM
    Participant

Another compendium entry: the Infra-Magician. Illustrations through HeroMachine, other stuff in InDesign.

RobM
    Participant

The Sentinels entry in the Lodestar Universe Compendium.Sentinels Compendium Entry

RobM
    Participant

Jet Dynamo’s Compendium entry – national hero of Japan and Sentinels charter member.

RobM
    Participant

Memetic Revenant’s Compendium entry

RobM
    Participant

Bark and Byte’s Compendium entry

hawk007
    Participant

Wow. Looking through all of these, I can tell you, this is a comic I would want to read.

Just awesome.

RobM
    Participant

Thanks, hawk007. Maybe one day, I’ll try to make that happen.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 128 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.