Premium Issue?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ruffblade027
    Participant

I just had, well I don’t know if its a problem really or what it is but I figured I should let you know to try and clear it up. I am a huge fan of the site and decided I would go ahead and start paying for the premium access. When I went to try and figure out how to go about that I went to this page

Inline image 1

I then navigated to this section
    Inline image 2
    unable to find the “Membership Details” selection button or anything, I clicked on this link, My thought process being that, because I had never signed up for premium access or payed anything, I would be redirected to a page that would allow me to purchase.
    Inline image 3
    However, instead of being redirected, I simply found myself on this page and able to access the program.
    Inline image 4
    As you can imagine I am quite confused as I never signed up for premium access, or made any kind of payment, I don’t even think I’ve ever set up a pay pal account. I apologize for the lengthy explanation, I’m just hoping someone can help me figure out whats going on.

Nug
    Participant

Free premium??? Sweeet!

Nug
    Participant

Yup… I can access it as well. It never even tries to ask me for information.

Stulte
    Participant

Me too.

Soooo… do we tell Jeff, or…?

Nug
    Participant

I still use the free version cause everything is bass akwards in premium. Muscle memory is hard to break. 🙂

I think we are supposed to post such situations here, Stulte.. Enjoy it until you can’t maybe? I’m sure someone will read this eventually.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.