PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 1,456 through 1,470 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

Hey all!

A little anatomy tip that I would like to pass on to make all your concepts look a little stornger in the leg department.  Now this is an OCD rant, disregard if you couldn’t give a poop.

I’ve noticed on many 3/4 turn creations that ‘machiners are satisfied with a twisted knee .  The knee faces the opposite way of the toes on the foot directly below ….OUCH!.  To correct this, I made a little diagram below for a suggested cure for “chronic twisted knee syndrome”

It does involve a masking technique which I believe everyone has played with.  Let me know if any ‘machiners need some more info.  Cheers!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ams
    Participant

Here are some poses I would like to share.  I put them on the “pose” page, but I thought I would post them here also.  Text files are found below…

**DAMN!!  Should have Blue Blazer blue….D’uh!!!

Attachments:

ams
    Participant

Update for Officer Powell, an older concept that I came up with.

Injected with a revolutionary bio-nanite serum to save her life, Officer Powell now has the abilities to triumph over crime and protect the innocent.

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Love it dude.

ams
    Participant

Thanks, mate!

Still rockin it, I see. She looks great!

ams
    Participant

New/old character.  Found this in my archive and I think I made this as a request for someone, but I did not label accordingly.  All I’ve done is tightened up the my original design, but totally gave him a new head and face.  The character is what I think we need today in the comic culture.  A strong character who falls back on old ideals who protects the innocent.  Anyway, he is the TITAN…..

Attachments:

djuby
    Participant

Amazeballs!

Vengeance
    Participant

love your work very good as always

Vampyrist
    Participant

Titan is great, I love the subtle masking you’ve done.

hawk007
    Participant

One thing I love about your characters is that you just make them look powerful. They look like nothing but muscle, but not like in a bodybuilder way. They just look awesome.

livewyre1014
    Participant

When I first started posting on heromachine, years ago, I asked you to help me with that design.  It was a request from me for my hero GEON.  You have no idea how weird it was to scroll through your pages and see an update on that design…excellent work as always.  God I miss you guys so much.  Keep up the great work brother!!!

ams
    Participant

Thanks and good to hear from you!  I wasn’t quite sure who’s concept it was because of the way I labeled it.  Glad you like it.  Hopefully we will be seeing some more charaters from you soon.

Peace!

ams
    Participant

Thanks djuby & Vengeance!

Thanks Vampy – Always trying to add more detail to add textures on the clothing.  Glad you notice.

Thanks hawk007 – My goal is to always make them look like they have “weight”.  How feet and legs are important to me to achieve the effect.  Good reference of models standing are always good to look at.  And if you can’t stand or pose like your picture, then something might be wrong.

Cheers, my friends!

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

Your shading is wonderful! (+1)

but…

Your highlighting (or however is called the making-something-brighter) is on godly level for me. I’m always having hard time using it, so i respect that even more (+2)

also, poses really good (and the way you said you are making sure they are good is also good) (+1)

costumes/clohtes for characters are also amazing (+1)

style and color desing of each character great (+1)

overall: AMS. Just AMS (+1,2)

Viewing 15 posts - 1,456 through 1,470 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.