PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 1,276 through 1,290 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

Daisy. Wow. I like.

ams
    Participant

Thanks!

Here is an Art Trade piece for a particpant of Deviantart.

DISTURBED (character by Azreal2156)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Kick-ass

ams
    Participant

Tanks, Blue!

Here is a trade with PhasR51.  THE JUDGE. (update pic)

Attachments:

cliff
    Participant

Sea Queen RULES!
    As a Sea Queen should. 😀
    Love her face, the blue lips, great use of hair. I also love the wet suit type elements of her costume and those are some kick a$$ boots. very kewl water effects too particularly behind her.

Swift
    is pretty kewl too.
    great to see Native American characters.
    woderful pose with the bird landing on her arm
    once again just great use of the hair and face to reflect the characters personality.
    And some great costume elements in the shawl, the bow with the fur, the hip wrap and knife sticking out, and the elements that make those boots
    I can see her running with Aym Geronimo as kids in the Grand Canyon 🙂

Battalion
    is fierce.
    In our new game once I get moved I’m playing Wonder Man Simon Williams,
    He has a bit of that ionic heroes vibe particularly with the red elements on the costume and energy effects.

Daisy
    looks sweet and deadly heh
    almost more like a rose. pretty but with thorns, although the name Daisy is perfect for her.
    The eyes peeking from under the hat, the rifle contrasted with her corset, the great duster, and her gunbelts and thigh straps make it clear Daisy is no school marm. Also love the walking pose like she’s going out to the main street at high noon to settle something.

Disturbed
    isn’t a can of kick a$$, she’s several cases!
    For one thing I’m a sucker for a blue woman. I have several of my own.
    Where does one start? Just the hair and face yet again say everything about her tude, and looks like she has a major one.
    Great color scheme of black, blue and gold with the pop of red. The shoulder pads, costume, guantlets and those boots str all sorts of feirce!
    Great energy effect, going off screen even adds more on top of that. The details of the veins on her body,
    and let us not forget the slight glow behind her and about the kewl effect on the broken up background. It just all adds up to another AMS work of art.
    I tell ya a combo of her and Sea Queen would look like a better design of my character Marina Rivera aka Nautica. As it stands right now she is just blue with a darker blue one peice bathing suit. boring, but combo of those two woman would make her really rule the sea. 🙂

The Judge
    For one thing, I’m envious. I just can’t use those tech costume elements right. I’m more of a nature/satyr guy. Also metal isn’t my strong suit, although I’ve been working on it. So yeah, pretty envious.
    It’s a tight design and of course brilliantly executed,
    which I imagine is what he does LOL 😀
    The grey, black and blue probably a bit reminescant of the color he lives his victums too. LOL 😀
    Sorry ’bout that.

All in all great work AMS, as usual.

Nug
    Participant

That turned out sweet, man!

ams
    Participant

Thanks, ‘machiners!

@ Cliff – Thanks so much for all the positive critiques.  Hope you are feeling better these days.  Cheers!

Mad Jack
    Participant

Still pumping out awesome art, I see – keep it up man!

ams
    Participant

Muchas gracias mi amigo!

ams
    Participant

Here is my entry for the CDC #100.  This is JR19759’s character concept, Golden Guardian.

Attachments:

Destrof22
    Participant

These are all awesome, I was wondering if your willing to take a crack at my character? Even a redesign of your kind of style I would love. Code name S.W.A.T.(Synthetic War Armor Tech.) Inspired by Kurtis Stryker,  and The Guardian. He lives in a world where the American way is all but forgotten. He Joined the police force to take down Criminals down after a gang blew up a community center he worked at. after joining the force he realized that the chief and the police was the reason for all the crime in his city in some way or another. He doesn’t like what is going on, the chief frames him for a crime and he goes on into hiding and vows to bring the police force back to its former glory. its a very dark style comic I’m working on. But I love your designs and would love to see what your vision of what the character would look like, I attached a small picture that I slightly started for colors only really. Thanks Kyle.

Attachments:

ams
    Participant

I’ll have to ponder your request, Kyle, but I’m not sure how soon I could get this done.  Your concept and design are very Judge Dread with a mix of the Comedian from The Watchmen.  Areyou looking on an expansion to your design?

ams
    Participant

This next piece is another revision of an older design.  Yeah, I know, boring.  Anywho I’ll post my original image with the update right behind.  This is probably one of my first few characters that I had done when starting Heromachine.  The feel I was trying to achieve was a mix of old Hanna Barbera’s Birdman with a dash of Silverhawks.  Still not entirely sold on the final pic, but it got to a point I just wanted to finish it.  Oh well…..

Attachments:

Destrof22
    Participant

I would like to keep the american flag themed shoulders in there, other than that. I would like to see what you imagine with the story I set. The Picture was more or less for colors. Oh and he uses dual police baton as his main weapons.

Skoul
    Participant

Dude! Aviator is astounding. You definitely know your way around the machine, but then again that’s already pretty obvious isn’t it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,276 through 1,290 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.