PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 1,231 through 1,245 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

Thanks for the great feedback, CD!

@ Pixel – Thanks!  Always looking to help or inspire if I can.  And sure, I’ll take a crack at one of your concepts.  Which one did you have in mind?  You pick.

Cheers!

Thanks for the great feedback, CD! @ Pixel – Thanks! Always looking to help or inspire if I can. And sure, I’ll take a crack at one of your concepts. Which one did you have in mind? You pick. Cheers!

Yup! I was looking at your stuff on DeviantArt with a buddy of mine and it got him (who has never touched HeroMachine) to want to play around with HM3.  Hmm, man I was hoping you’d choose one of your liking.  Well I chose at random from the pages of “Creative Imagination” and chose “Gamma Skull”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ams
    Participant

Sorry Pixel, got delayed and sidetracked by this weeks character contest.  I’m going to look through your thread and pick a character that jumps at me.  Hope that’s ok?

This weeks Character Contest may involve archers (rangers).  One of the first few pics that I completed in my early ‘machining days was this pic of a ninja archer.

I’ve always wanted to go back and revisit the concept and I have done that for the competition.  Voila!

Attachments:

Nice! Very well done! And yah, take your time and choose to your heart’s desire man

ams
    Participant

Haven’t done a pic with wings lately and liked the purple and yellow colors for this character.

Here is GUARDIAN ANGEL (original character by Ubiquitous Pixel)

Attachments:

Whoa, looks like an armored up version of my beloved hero!  Very well done *Clapping*

Feel free if you ever are bored to AMify any of my characters!

Mad Jack
    Participant

Maginicifent as usual. Keep it up! 😉

ams
    Participant

Thanks!

@ Pixel – Yeah, went a little “old testament” with your concept.  And thanks for lending the concept out.  Love playing with other kids toys….

Cheers!

hawk007
    Participant

Could you possibly try remaking my character Blind Mage? I mainly ask because when I was creating him, I was going to try doing the 3/4 view, then realized I’m horrible at it, so I decided not to. I just wanted to see what he’d look like in that pose. Awesome remake of Pixel’s character, by the way!

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/The-Blind-Mage-2.jpg

ams
    Participant

@ hawk007- can I see what you have started?  Post your pic in your thread and I will help through the posing process if you like.

Here is an Easter egg for the latest CDC!

Attachments:

hawk007
    Participant

I posted it on mine, just FYI.

hawk007
    Participant

Just, FYI, I finished it. Sorry it took so long.

ams
    Participant

The Reaper a la Alex Ross Batman pose…

http://smitty309.deviantart.com/art/The-Reaper-Heromachine-3-260355680

For some reason I can’t get this pic on here the usual way….

hawk007
    Participant

Wait…deviantart? We can post it there? Heh, didn’t know that. Still one of my favorites of yours.

ams
    Participant

Thanks, dude!

Here is your character Blind Mage. Very fun pic to create!  It was cool to see how similar our posing was.  Cheers!

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1,231 through 1,245 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.