PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 1,126 through 1,140 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

WOW!  You got a character pic from George Perez!!!  My favorite artist of all time.  That is awesome!

Yes, I will work on a pic for you.  Are we breaking any copyright rules on this though?

cliff
    Participant

Actually ended up getting TWO from George. 😀

and had breakfast with him with a friend of mine who who him.

ams
    Participant

So cool!  I don’t gush much over celebrities or the rich and famous, but I would be a happy camper to have a small chat with Mr. Perez.  I have been a devoted follower of most of his work.  Check out his new project “Sirens” if you get the chance.

cliff
    Participant

Yeah he is a really nice guy and SO darn talented. I LOVED his Wonder Woman run.

Will try to check out Sirens.

ams
    Participant

AYM GERONIMO for cliff.  What do you think?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cliff
    Participant

Wow! I love her. She is so lovely. Thank you So much AMS.

Will be a wonderful piece to put in the collection  right next to James O’Barr and George Perex/

I am so honored.

I can’t thank you enough.

ams
    Participant

No problem.  It was a fun piece to create.  Thanks for asking me build the image.

Cheers!

ams
    Participant

Wow, what a day in Ottawa.  The world got a little darker for me today.

Nug
    Participant

You ok, man? Last i heard they calling it terrorism?? What’s Canadian news reporting about it??

Stulte
    Participant

I’ve only read the Swedish news, so I might not have the full picture, but I’ve gotta say I’m disgusted by what has happened.

ams
    Participant

@ Nug – They are not sure what his motive was.  The guy had prior criminal records before this. Who knows.  Now there was police officers attacked in New York with a hatchet by one crazy guy.  Seems like the plan is to attack anyone in a uniform.  Like I said, darker world……

ams
    Participant

Two pics for Mad Jack and cliff over in the VILLAINMACHINE contest section.

RobM
    Participant

Nekrotikus should put on a shirt and shoes, maybe a scarf; he’s turning blue from the cold.

Seriously, great stuff, as always. Do you ever have a piece you just can’t make work and decide to scrap? Just curious.

ams
    Participant

Many, many concepts get started and put on the shelf.  I think I could just make a folder called WIP because that is what I put as file names on all of them.  Maybe we should start a thread on sharing half made concepts….hmmmmm….

Stulte
    Participant

Many, many concepts get started and put on the shelf. I think I could just make a folder called WIP because that is what I put as file names on all of them. Maybe we should start a thread on sharing half made concepts….hmmmmm….

Oh, I had that same idea yesterday! Like a thread where we share texts of unfinished projects and let others tinker with them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,126 through 1,140 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.