PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 1,036 through 1,050 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

This pic is inspired by the original toy that Heromachine is based from, MIGHTY MEN AND MONSTER MAKER. Check out this link to see what it was all about,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RVn1zg_1PE. I’ll have to keep my eyes open at garage sales and flea markets to find a set. They go on ebay for quite alot. I found a pic on Google images to reference from and was quite enjoyable to recreate. Check it out…

A MIGHTY MAN

A-MIGHTY-MAN.png

Reference pic
    mighty-men-and-monsters-template-2.PNG

Cheers!

Myro
    Participant

Man, used to love Mighty Men and Monster Maker when I was a kid. Occupied a lot of my time circa ages 8-10 I think. And yeah, I do remember Jeff mentioning that MM&MM was the inspiration behind making HeroMachine, which I thought was cool.

Nice work on the recreation.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Captain Nostalgia to save the day!!!! haha, awesome man.

Mad Jack
    Participant

Great designs – as was expected from you. Let’s have more of the same! ;)

Hey AMS! Been using some of your poses! Check em’ out!

ams
    Participant

Thanks ‘machiners!

@ Ubiquitous Pixel – Great stuff!

ams
    Participant

Here a pic for the Quiz, which I think I’m late for…

JENNY EVERYWHERE

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/ams/2014/06/ams-JENNY-EVERYWHERE.PNG

“The character of Jenny Everywhere is available for use by anyone, with only one condition. This paragraph must be included in any publication involving Jenny Everywhere, that others might use this property as they wish. All rights reversed!.”

Cheers!

Valyndril
    Participant

Very nice art! Everything is so…clean, the colors, the shading… and I must say I’m impressed by your 3/4 pose which you use perfectly. Might have to use you trick to make boots in 2 different angle, I never thought about it before :P
    keep on the good work ^-^

Cheers!

Trekkie
    Participant

Basically what Valyndril said: the colours and shading are great, and it’s a very clean design

Lightningsword
    Participant

What the guys above this post said. Wink

Jeimuzu
    Participant

I love her outfit and the purples on her jacket/coat just look beautiful.

ams
    Participant

Thanks, machiners! Like the comments of great colors and “clean” design. I think I might explore the Public Domain more often. It has some wonderful concepts that are just screaming for Heromachine interpretation. Cheers!

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Good job on Jenny Everywhere. I love the everyday clothing with touches of superhero costume elements here and there kind of look. Nice color palette too.

If you’re interested, Project Rooftop has a really cool segment on public domain redesigns: RetroFix

ams
    Participant

Thanks, dude!

As for Project: Rooftop, I’ve been following that site for about 2 years now. Sorry I didn’t share.

Cheers!

ams
    Participant

Here an entry for the Sci-Fi contest. I mixed Sci-Fi with Horror an got….

Dead Space Man Walking……
    ams-Dead-Space-Man-Walking.png

Viewing 15 posts - 1,036 through 1,050 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.