PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

Lightningsword
    Participant

BTW, How do you do Stonebourne’s right foot?

Trekkie
    Participant

It really is the little things… I wonder what the 2014 design will look like? ;)

Legatus
    Participant

I think he looks younger now. Wink

ams
    Participant

Thanks, ‘machiners!

Sorry for boring you guys with updates on STONEBOURNE. I think I might have it all out of my system……maybe not. Here’s another with attention to his boots and pants/groin area. And how about my first HM 2.5 pic with the latest update.

STONEBOURNE-then-and-now.png

Cheers!

djuby
    Participant

Your work is never boring!

Harlekin

I see this is the democracy – I wrote down my oppinion and someone delete it. – In easter europe we call this censure. THX

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@Harlekin said:

I see this is the democracy – I wrote down my oppinion and someone delete it. – In easter europe we call this censure. THX

This is not a democracy it is in fact a privately owned website with established rules on what is and is not acceptable to be posted here. I would suggest you take a look at those rules again paying particular attention to rule #1. If you have further grievance with the decisions of the moderators please contact us via private message or feel free to lodge a compliant with Jeff.

Trekkie
    Participant

I’ve just noticed that this new newest version also has little circle insignias over the knuckles, which is a neat little touch.

ams
    Participant

Many thanks ‘machiners!

Mad Jack
    Participant

@Lightningsword said:
    BTW, How do you do Stonebourne’s right foot?

I hope you don’t mind ams … Wink

use at least one piece of:
    2a.PNG
    OR:
    2b.PNG
    424px-OCR-A_char_Plus_Sign.svg_.png
    put one of those on top:
    1.PNG
    add two of those:
    4.PNG
    and one of this:
    3.PNG
    mix it all up with a lot of these:
    5.PNG
    by using this several times:
    6.PNG
    and finish it up with myriads of this for ams trademarked perfection:
    7.PNG
    equal-sign.png
    and you’ll possibly get this eventually:

8-2.PNG

You may have a look here for further informations … Laugh

Lightningsword
    Participant

Wow. You hit me in the nuts (not THE nuts). I figured I would like, study it and compromise to create one that looks the same. It was a real pain, but got my noggin to work. I’ll be able to post it in thursday, or earlier if time allows.

ams
    Participant

@WMDBASSPLAYER said:

Fantastic work I’m looking at here! AMS, I was so impressed with your take on Moonstar, that I must ask for you to put your special touch on Amy Atom, who is becoming my signature character. JR did a cool version and prs has also asked if he could do a version. I must say I look forward to seeing your interpretation. After what you did with Moonstar, I’ve been inspired to pay more attention to faces and my highlighting/shading in general. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/09/amy-dwarf.png

Sorry, but I don’t think I’m going to be able to do this for you. Short on time and I do not want to promise you anything. Sorry for the late reply. Cheers!

prswirve
    Participant

Lol @ madjack…

ams
    Participant

With the Forever Evil story line currently running through DC titles, I thought a villain concept would be appropriate. This is ALPHA (as in alpha male, alpha dog…) who is a powerhouse and out to make your day not so great.

ALPHA-villain.PNG

Cheers!

djuby
    Participant

Great!

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.