PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

Not sure I’m happy with this one. Trekkie requested a gender ambiguous hero from Wales. This is DRAIG. I imagined that this character has the ability to mentally project pyschic dragons for attack.

Let me know if it’s a hit or miss.

DRAIG-from-Wales.PNG

DiCicatriz
    Participant

[nerdout] That is soooo gnarly!!! I’m loving the ambiguous gender on this character. They remind of something out of Dr. Who or Torchwood. I seriously cannot stress enough how much I love this concept. [/nerdout.]

ams
    Participant

Thanks, dude!

Now tell me if I’m fussing with it. I wasn’t happy with the colors and the layout. Which one do you like better?

IH-DRAIG-from-Wales.PNG

ams
    Participant

Here’s an update. Made this character awhile ago, but never added his flag.

A ESTRELA from Brazil

A-ESTRELA-from-Brazil.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Great stuff. Your nation-themed heroes are comic ready!

Omnis-Ra
    Participant

These look phenominal.

The green dragons look better than the red ones but the flag looks good behind her.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Estrela looks pretty cool too! Gives me a Booster Gold vibe. I see a famous actor/entertainer type using a tech suit to revitalize his public image as a super-hero :D

I agree with Zed about the green dragons although maybe shrink the proportions of the flag a little and raise it up on the y-axis so it doesn’t completely overtake the transparent dragons.

Trekkie
    Participant

Fantastic! Very fierce-looking, and the ambiguous body looks really good. Love it!

I agree Di and Zed about the flag and dragons. From what I remember of Wales, green is a very appropriate colour. Smile

JR19759
    Keymaster

If you’ve done Scotland and Wales, does that mean England and Ireland are coming soon? Then you could make a British Isles sub-team out of the four + Richard The Brave.

ams
    Participant

Thanks everyone. I’ll use your advice and change the dragons back to green.

@ JR19759 – I had done a Ireland based character in the past. This original character was created by Myro and he let me recreate him for fun.

Check’em out….FLUKE from Ireland

Myro-ams-Fluke-Ireland.png

Lightningsword
    Participant

/FREAK OUT/ Awsome! am sooo liking Fluke! hey, care to make a character from the Philippines? (I don’t care what anyone says, I love my country!) /FREAK OUT/

ams
    Participant

Ok, England and the Philippines. But I would really like some ideas and inspiration from you guys. Think of it as a collaboration.
    If you could give me gender and powers (and maybe a little bio), I’ll see what I could translate it into for the next character.

Cheers!

Anarchangel
    Participant

As a proud Scot, I’ve gotta say, I love Beltane. She’s fantastic. As are all your characters. (You’re still putting mine to shame)

@Magnus Maximus said:

Very nice! Captures the “fiery” spirit of Scotland pretty well, I think! And the ginger-ness of Scotland too. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

There are actually surprisingly few “ginger” people around here. In fact the only two redheads I know are Irish and Canadian. Random fact for ya.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Well, I’d say that your English hero should have the ability to control the weather (i.e. make it rain). Maybe, male, kinda depressed looking (not that I conform to stereotypes in the slightest).

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.