PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

livewyre1014
    Participant

“I shall impersonate a man. Enter into my mind a see him. Boney, hollowed faced. Eyes that burn with the fire of inner vision. He conceives the strangest project ever imagined. To become a knight-errant, and sully forth into the world righting all wrongs. His name…Don Quixote de la Mancha!!!” I love that story…it has shaped my entire life. Good call Vampyrist!!!

ams
    Participant

Tried both and the matador concept seems to work better. SPAIN is in the works…….

Vengeance
    Participant

Valor II outstanding

CantDraw
    Participant

Beltane is sick! I’m really liking these int’l heroes.

ams
    Participant

Glad you like them. If you haven’t seen my first run, check ’em out on page 10 of this archive. I’ve completed 26 up to now and google says there are about 196 depending on your sources. Only 170 left…….

Cheers!

CantDraw
    Participant

Okay, I just went back to look at page 10 and I think I bruised my jaw with how many times it hit the floor. It’s certainly the most creative and coolest looking characters I’ve seen on here.

ams
    Participant

Thank you, sir! And sorry for the injuries. Next time I’ll warn you to wear a helmet and mouthguard.

Cheers!

ams
    Participant

Here is El MATADOR form Spain. I know he’s a Zorro knock off, but there is only so much I could do with a bull fighting suit. I imagine that his cape is his primary weapon. Maybe he is able to manipulate it into shapes, deflect bullets as a sheild or something along those lines.

El-MATADOR-from-SPAIN.PNG

Any requests for the next country? Gender and powers please.

Cheers!

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

I love it! How about…Greece! Male, with…leadership abilities?

livewyre1014
    Participant

That’s outstanding!!!

ams
    Participant

@ Mag Max- already have an existing Greek super – http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/ams/2012/06/IH-ATHENA-Greece.png

@ Trekkie – Welsh superhero, dragon related….hmmmmm……

ams
    Participant

I’ll see what I can do. I’ve got “flag” heroes brewing at this time…….

Omnis-Ra
    Participant

You have some interesting characters. I really love the OC heroes. They are inspiring for me to update some of my older works.

Nug
    Participant

Dern, AMS! Your gallery is absolutely jaw dropping! I bow down to your greatness! Thanks for the tip about widescreen! its been helping out greatly as of late!

ams
    Participant

Thanks guys for the huge compliments. Cheers!

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.