PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

Scatman

Awesome!Nothin’ like glowing green!

CantDraw
    Participant

Love it!

ams
    Participant

Here is ALPHA, a great character concept from Vampyrist. Had lots of fun working this recreation out. Hope you like it, Vampy.

Cheers!ALPHA-for-Vampryist.PNG

livewyre1014
    Participant

Nice job. Basic but powerful. Also, his face reminds me of someone…but I can’t figure out who.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Love that hand Laugh

Hammerknight
    Participant

Still doing great characters I see.Smile

Vampyrist
    Participant

He’s awesome, thanks for the redesign. I love his face and the hand.

ams
    Participant

Glad you like it , Vamp.

Strolling through my archive, trying to get inspired, and would like to share this character pic again. I think it was posted in the old forum, but didnot make it here. I would have to say I’m pretty proud of this character concept and layout of the background. When I used to do backgrounds….

Anyway, Here is the first pic of THE REAPER that I created. Cheers!

THE-REAPER.png

livewyre1014
    Participant

I’ve always liked this design, and this is a great image all together. My only question…hero or villain?…or a little of both??

ams
    Participant

Definitely vigilante hero. Not afraid to break a couple of rules. When I created this , I was inspired by Batman, INC.

ams
    Participant

Thinkin’ of going back to “International Heroes” theme I had going back when. I remember the first one I did was Valor from the United States.

IH-VALOR-USA.png

He was kinda of old looking so I thought he should have a younger replacement to carry his mantle. So here is….

VALOR II

VALOR-II.PNG

Cheers!

ams
    Participant

Okay. Help me out with the details. What do you want to see for powers and gender?

Trekkie
    Participant

Details-wise, could I possibly throw in the suggestion that the Scotsman be ginger? (Apparently Scotland has the highest percentage of gingers (13%), so it would make sense…) Laugh

Scatman

You are the one and only amazing ams!Love the crap out of Valor ,something about the US color scheme is just cool,and not because Iam a native.awesome work as always!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

very nice, it’s always fun coming to this page Smile

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.