PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

No harm done, my friend.

Here is a new one. Pretty random, change his colors about five times til I found something I was happy with.

ALL STAR

ALL-STAR.PNG

Vampyrist
    Participant

Cool!

Great work. Love that chestpiece!

Weilyn

Very cool! Those gloves are awesome!

Scatman

those colors definitley are not your staple ams”ams” color code,but I too seem to want to try new colors,even doin’ more custom tabs to work with.I will tell you this …the colors look great they work in a really unorthidox way,but very cool!

ams
    Participant

Thanks, Fellow machiners!

Here’s one for the new contest “Speedsters”. Character concept was created by Blue Blazer.

ZIGZAG

ams-ZIGZAG-update-by-Blue-Blazer.png

Weilyn

Is that static electricity forming behind him? Very cool!

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Silver Sentry is one of my all-time favorite HM3 creations.

ams
    Participant

Wow, thanks dude! That means alot from you seeing as how long you have been part of this Heromachine community.

Cheers!

Scatman

I wanted to say thatnks and mad props to you for the running pose and sorry I wore the same dress to the party,but I loved it soo much!great poses all round I hope you don’t mind but I need to utilize them !I am getting sick of my same ol’s.thanx again!Laugh

livewyre1014
    Participant

I like All-Star. Strikes me as a high school or college football star who realized he should use his talents for something more. Great concept and as always striking execution. To quote one of my favorite heromachiners…Cheers!!!

Nobody

Amazing work as always

ams
    Participant

Thanks guys! And at Scatman, any poses that I post with text are for everyone’s use. Have fun with them!

Here is the latest. Unfortunately I went with gold and black colors again, but the seem to fit the character.

SCISSOR SINISTER

SCISSOR-SINISTER.PNG

Moognation
    Participant

Excellent as usual! Love the pose! Great visual punch!

Very nice! One of my new favorites of yours. Love the pose, love the muscles, love the custom top, love everything.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.