PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

livewyre1014
    Participant

Alright dude…you’re TOO freakin’ good at this thing. Silver Sentry is AMAZING!!!

ams
    Participant

Thanks machineheads for the compliments!

Here is another revisit and update to an older character of mine. It is cool to see the progression over time that you can accomplsh with this program.

First the old,

RedFox.png

….and the new,

RED-FOX-Sept-2012.png

Cheers!

livewyre1014
    Participant

So cool!!! I’ve always liked that golden age look for heroes. Nice work.

Scatman

man do you have the coolest stances!!I love how life-like the character is.great job man!

Legatus
    Participant

The new Red Fox is awesome! http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Winken/smilie_winke_020.gif

You really don’t want to mess around with Red Fox! Good work!

djuby
    Participant

Great stuff as always. As for your offer, I would love to at least attempt to colour one of your drawings. It would be an honour.

ams
    Participant

Here is a character for livewyre1014, GAEON. Let me know what you think…

GAEON.PNG

Cheers!

dblade
    Participant

Very nice. Your characters always have real character!

livewyre1014
    Participant

Perfect!!! That is an amazing design…I knew I hired the right guy!!! THANK YOU a hundred times over! (can you send me the text file for that character…I would like to add a cape.)

ams
    Participant

Thanks! Glad you liked it. Sent the text via “pm”. Let me know that you got it.

Scatman

Holy cow!!What a great character!Man you always come up with some new creative toolings.I think he’s great, love the shield emblem holder and the cool spandex top 3/4 torso gigamawhatzit cool sh** as always!

ams
    Participant

Hey Scatman, thanks for the compliments! I think you posted your pic on the wrong thread.

djuby
    Participant

OK. I thought something was weird.

Scatman

sure did!Just call me a newbie!Gone for a couple days and you would think i never used the program before!my most humble apologies!I thought it was wierd when I went to my thread and it wasn’t there!you were the last I was soooooooo…yeah have another toke man CoolConfused

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.