PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 1,621 through 1,635 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

Funkmachine7
    Participant

I should say something witty about guns and fun but i can’t, so all i can say is that impressed.

Herr D
    Participant

Peace pieces?! Yikes. Cool stuff, man.

hit swagg
    Participant

how exactly do you do the trench coat, been trying to do a trench coat similar to that one and saw this one thinking it would be simple to me, and I’m stuck so badly, please help… Also, by the way, you are the bomb, the best person I have seen so far using heromachine

Suleman
    Participant

how exactly do you do the trench coat, been trying to do a trench coat similar to that one and saw this one thinking it would be simple to me, and I’m stuck so badly, please help… Also, by the way, you are the bomb, the best person I have seen so far using heromachine

Which picture do you mean? The original Anchor by AMS, the art trade version I made, something else?

I’ll post a quick breakdown about my version anyway, in case it’s what you were talking about. This is AMS’s thread so I’ll take it to a different thread, over here.

ams
    Participant

I’m Batman…..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

djuby
    Participant

Yeah you are!

ams
    Participant

You get these pics from Facebook. I think you need an IPhone to take them. When on Facebook, swipe right and you can take pics of yourself with effects. The justice league movie has all characters but super man that you can add your face too. It is crazy cool!

ams
    Participant

I’ll take a request if anyone has one, but someone that I haven’t done work for before to be fair.  Just one for now…..

BOOM!

Lady Amaranth
    Participant

You can take a look through my thread and remake one of my characters if any strike your interest. I’ll give a shot at remaking Divine, your entry for the Lust contest.

ams
    Participant

I can’t see a lot of your stuff because of photobucket. I let you choose any character you would like me to reinterpret and post here. Cheers!

Lady Amaranth
    Participant

Yeah Photobucket’s been giving me issues today too. Went ahead and switched all of my images over to DeviantArt.

As for the character, here’s an old one of mine that I haven’t got around to redoing yet. Basic info is that his name is Sigil Narethlora. He’s a noble mage that casts his spells either through magical tattoos on his skin or glyphs that he can materialize out of thin air. Go ham and feel free to change whatever you like.

Sigil

Sigil

Lady Amaranth
    Participant

Divine – Art trade

Here’s my version of Divine. I loved her skirt so I left that untouched and messed around a bit with the rest of the outfit. I gave her a more deceptive feel by having her blow a kiss while hiding the dagger behind her back. It was a lot of fun trying to figure out how you pulled off different details of her design.

ams
    Participant

Looks great!  Here is my pic of your character, SIGIL.  Hope you like!

Cheers!

ams
    Participant

Tribute piece to Gasto25’s original character, TYR.  Check out his stuff on deviantart!

Lady Amaranth
    Participant

Wow! Sigil is awesome! He feels like he has a Dr. Strange theme about him. I think it’s due to the long coat and energy between the hands. Love it!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,621 through 1,635 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.