PLANET AMS

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery PLANET AMS

Viewing 15 posts - 1,606 through 1,620 (of 1,904 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

Hey….that 3 characters…….hmmmmm

Okay,  Please give an update on MAJORETTE.  The full makeover….hair, costume, etc…..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Suleman
    Participant

If you’re up for another art trade, I could also do one.

If you decide to do it, one character of mine that could work is Hoverhands, one of my few superhero types. Your take, obviously, go wild if you want to.

Anything you’d like me to do?

ams
    Participant

DOUBLE TROUBLE for JR19759

Not all completed on the same pic. Did the twins together on a separated file, then the main figure.  Put them all together with PAINT.  Not many highlights, could visit that back another time.  Was more focused on the building of items.  Cheers!

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Looks awesome dude. You didn’t have to do the twins, i was only expecting the amalgam form.

If I had one critique it’s that the biceps look odd with those items flipped like that. But other than that, it’s business as usual for you (i.e. freaking amazing).

My half will be up in a second. Not as good as you half, obviously, but I did my best.

ams
    Participant

Agreed about arms and fixed.  Better…?

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

Yeah, that’s better

ams
    Participant

Glad you like it!

@suleman
    –  haven’t forgotten about you bud. When I get some free time I’ll work on Hoverhands.
    <p style=”text-align: right;”></p>

Suleman
    Participant

Glad you like it! @suleman – haven’t forgotten about you bud. When I get some free time I’ll work on Hoverhands.

Alright. I’ll try and whip something for you as well, probably next week. Still wondering if you had preferences on which design I should tackle.

ams
    Participant

HOVERHANDS for Suleman.  Not a huge change from your original concept.  Wanted to add to the cool effect you came up with for the arms.  Played with the headgear a lot and ended up with a little bit of an easier design.  Couldn’t match or expand on your original.  Hope you like it.

Attachments:

Suleman
    Participant

Neat! Great work with the effect, the brightness of the lightning really sells it. The helmet is a different take on the concept, but it works.

I’ll work on my part of the trade once I’ve got my schoolwork out of the way.

Trekkie
    Participant

Great stuff! I really like the updated version of your Canadian ops team- the original’s great, and the new versions are even better!

ams
    Participant

Thanks Trekkie!

Here is my latest for the current Character contest – IMPERIAL EAGLE of the ILJ

Attachments:

Suleman
    Participant

It took me quite a while, but here’s my take on your Anchor character. I wasn’t sure what kind of superpowers he has, if any, but I guessed he might be a heavy, strong kind of fellow.

I’m still not quite satisfied with it, but I cannot tweak it forever. The pose was really difficult and I couldn’t quite capture the sleazy quality of his face. Still, I hope you like it!

ams
    Participant

Looks great Suleman!  Difficult pose to attempt.  Thanks!

ams
    Participant

Updating CRACKER JACK.  Really like the face expression that I got after many attempts.  I also include my pic Black and white, colored and then highlighted/shaded to show my progression.  also my first 2 renditions of the character.

Cheers!

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1,606 through 1,620 (of 1,904 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.