OPERATION: DO MY DIRTY WORK

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges OPERATION: DO MY DIRTY WORK

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 194 total)
  • Author

Electric Dragon
    BB-Electric-Dragon.png

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Well, I let this one go over a few days due to low turnout (which I blame on last week being a holiday week), but the time has come to choose a winner, who is…

JR19759!!!!!!!

Kudos, brother. I LOVE the face on your version of Electric Dragon, which is what ultimately gave it the edge over your competition, which was also outstanding work.

djuby
    Participant

Congrats!

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Blazing Blue Redesign Contest #10

KILLER BEE
    killer-bee-HM3.PNG

Description:
    Killer Bee is a villain with a self-made insectoid costume including wings, goggles granting enhanced vision, antennae allowing him to listen in on nearby radio transmissions, and a pair of “stingers,” blades that inject a powerful toxin.

Restrictions:
    You’ll want to include all of his equipment, and obviously stick with black and yellow color scheme.

JR19759
    Keymaster

thanks BB, that’s the first contest I’ve won. Glad you liked it, but I didn’t think I was going to win when I saw the other entries.

djuby
    Participant

djubyredesign-blueblazerskillerbee.JPG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Are you guys really going to let djuby win by default????????

djuby
    Participant

Shhhhhhhhhhhh!

OK, no walk for djuby.

Killer Bee
    BB-Killer-Bee.png

djuby
    Participant

Beautiful!

Blue Blazer
    Participant

While the turnout for this contest was disappointing, the talent of the Heromachiners who did enter is anything but. Both entries offer very different and very impressive takes on the character. I sincerely cannot decide. So, here’s what I’ll do. I declare the first ever tie in a Blazing Blue Redesign Contest. Both of these costumes will become official Killer Bee costumes, used at different times in his criminal career.

Well done, fellas. Well done.

livewyre1014
    Participant

I didn’t even notice this one! Darn…oh well, I shall wait for the next character. Congrats to the first BB dual winners!

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Blazing Blue Redesign Contest #11

NEON

neon.PNG

Description:
    I never got around to developing this character, so he can be either a hero or a villain. You can make up the specifics of his power.

Restrictions:
    Neon’s skin glows neon green. Otherwise, no restrictions. You could even change the character to female if you want.

Have at it, you maniacs!

fluffy123
    Participant

I’m new and don’t really know how to shade and stuff but i still gave it a go.neon-2.jpg

djuby
    Participant

neon.png

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 194 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.