ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 829 total)
  • Author

prswirve
    Participant

i think your items are pretty exciting, but perhaps people may just have been someplace else this past week..
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

Herr D
    Participant

Mmm. Maybe. Well, if no one objects, then I’ll be happy to judge this coming Saturday March 9 midnight or after with the same three tails.

Herr D
    Participant

I am supposed to close this contest for the second time with no entries.
    Let me try this a different way. Three items for pic, pref with good story by next Sat. midn E.S.T.
    Item #1 (top left) Fonts / Runic — at least two letters.
    Item #1 (top left) ItemRight / Music OR Energy.
    Item #1 (top left) Neckwear.

I am open to suggestions from anyone over PM. I like this contest and don’t wish to see it die.

Herr D
    Participant

I am sorry for any part I have had in causing this thread to die.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

I haven’t really been following this contest much, but I was playing around with the three tails you suggested last time, and this just popped out at me:
    Tail-monster.png
    I might have a go at the new set of items next, when I have time.

Herr D
    Participant

My dear, sweet entrant! You have very nearly duplicated the Tlug species. Most of them ARE lighter brown, but hey. For all those of you who don’t know–out in the Hairbrush Nebula, they have a high old time. Made of sugars instead of proteins, umbrellas are mandatory traveling equipment!

Kaylin! I had no IDEA you’d ever met one! Smile

*As my only entrant, it is your option whether to submit more pics with the new items or choose three new ones and judge.

prswirve
    Participant

Kaylin that was really very cute! Awesome creativity, girl.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Working on a fairly ambitious (aka HarlequinesqueWink) project with the items suggested in post #63, but I’ll put up some new ones if people want.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Finished it! No shading or anything – I might add some later – but I’m still pretty pleased with myself. Whadda ya think? ;)
    Guitarist.png

prswirve
    Participant

aw that’s really cute Kaylin. evrything from the pose to the color to the whole composition. awesome work!

Herr D
    Participant

SHERIFF, I-E LIKE IH-IT! [bum, bup-bum]
    ROCK-THAT PLAID SHIRT
    ROCK-THAT PLAID SHIRT
    SHERIFF, I-E LIKE IH-IT! [bum, bup-bum]
    ROCK-THAT PLAID SHIRT
    ROCK-THAT PLAID SHIRT!

Kaylin, you have more than earned the right to pick three items and judge entrants or name a willing judge if you wish. Traditionally, we’ve had a week deadline.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Okay, here we go. Your three items are here, generated using random number pickers for slot and item:
    hm3-beta.png
    The bony wing can be found in Backplane-Wings, the foot in FootRight-MaleStandard, and the ear is in Ears-Standard. Have fun, guys! I might enter myself, as school finishes tomorrow. I won’t be here a week from now, though, so I’ll just judge it as soon as I get back from my holiday – of course, if there’s only one entry then it automatically wins, and that person can be the next judge. Alternatively, work something out between you.

Herr D
    Participant

O. Spring break? How long is yours? Ours traditionally last a week (or a week with both weekends attached.)

Kaylin88100
    Participant

We get two weeks – but it’s a particularly long one this time, as we don’t go back to school till April 15. So, 2 1/2 weeks. Plus, today was a half day (It’s 10 past 2 in my timezone and I’ve been home for half an hour).

Woohoo holidays! Cool

Trekkie
    Participant

You’re lucky Kaylin- we only get the usual 2 weeks and we don’t finish until tomorrow. And it’s not even a half day.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 829 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.