Nobody’s Home

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Nobody’s Home

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 299 total)
  • Author

Nobody

Work In Progress Supreme villain in control of gravity. One of the original Power Stone Corps members and now fights many heroes of my universe but usually sends his lackeys to fight his battles even creating Parasite to destroy the newest Power Stone Corps.
    Dark-Matter-WIP.png

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Good to have you back Nobody! Where’ve you been?

Keric
    Participant

@Nobody said:

Work In Progress Supreme villain in control of gravity. One of the original Power Stone Corps members and now fights many heroes of my universe but usually sends his lackeys to fight his battles even creating Parasite to destroy the newest Power Stone Corps.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/nobody/2013/12/Dark-Matter-WIP.png

Like the grey tones in there esp the 2 tone blacks!

Nobody

Thanks Keric & Magnus I been away for awhile due to work and vehicle problem and Assassin’s Creed addiction but the holidays got me in the creative mood and decide to start my up with a story line I’m working with of a world Insight travel to that the only “super”heroes are children of the gods and the first one I made is Hephaestus the blacksmith of the gods and of fire.
    Hephaestus is one of the greatest blacksmiths the world has ever known even though the dwarfs of the Norse region would disagree his children are natural blacksmiths and machinists. Many of his children has the ability to control fire and all have a strong dislike for Hera. He is one of the few gods that try to reach out to his children even when the others try to forbid it. Most of his children are kind hearted and try their best to help their fellow demigods though recently some of the Children of the Forge are turning their backs on Hephaestus and the gods of the world. A evil is stirring and Hephaestus fears that the gods of any region may not be enough and their children are the best hope to help. Zeus, Odin, Ra, and some of the other gods of the regions do not see the children strong enough to be worthy to fight along side them. Many of the gods however are encouraging their children to fight and prove themselves to the gods but will it be too late.
    Hephaestus.png

Nobody

Gabby Dorian is the daughter of Aphrodite though you would never know just by looking at her. When she was young all the other children always ran away and called her names. Her father wasn’t much better calling her a monster. When she got older she discovered her gift. Her voice had the power to drive men crazy or follow her every demand. She use this power to kill her father very slowly by making him slowly go insane. Later she realize that her voice could also project an image of a beautiful woman to lead men into traps making her even more dangerous. She joined the Dark Olympians in attempt to take over Olympus from their parents and rule the world.
    Siren.png
    Siren-Head.png
    Siren-Powers.png

Mad Jack
    Participant

Mmm, sexy…. Laugh

Linea24
    Participant

Love the image of her projecting the image.

Nobody

@Mad Jack I guess there is someone for everyone

@Linea24
    Thanks I was very pleased how it turned out.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great characters. Love the blacksmith, but being one with the hammer(it is where my name comes from), I’ll have to say that the hammer you picked is a very good one but it would not hold as a blacksmith’s hammer. But that is my most favorite hammer in HM.Laugh

Nobody

Thanks Hammerknight and I’ll leave this as an error of omission. I thought I put carpentry in his story along with blacksmithing and mechanics but I left it out. That is also my favorite hammer in HM as well and when you post this I slapped myself in the forehead for leaving out the carpentry because that is the hammer he used (his favorite) to build the chair that trapped Hera until she let him back into Olympus.

Nobody

Here is an entry for the blog contest
    In the future a genius kid will build robotic version of superheroes of the past but, as luck should have it he also a little out of his mind and build robotic villains as well. The future Nighthawk was his first build and has the CPU from the computer that housed all the information Nighthawk collected over the years as well as Nightingale’s diary of the events that occur during the hero’s life. He put this inside the head of the robot so it could use the information to act and fight like the original Nighthawk.
    Nobody-FutureNighthawk.png

Nobody

Back to my Land of Gods storyline.
    Samuel Maximus is a son of the mighty Zeus. Sam went on many missions at the request of his father and one of Zeus’ most powerful children. Being a child of Zeus and other major gods is not easy because, as soon as you are born all the evil creatures and demigods are after you. Sam now in his mid-twenties teaches other demigods how to fight and use their powers. At the school for demigods he also teaches the shop class. If people did not know he was a child of Zeus they would mistake him for a child of Hephaestus. Samuel once again been called on to lead a mission to find and stop a mysterious evil lurking and must gather the best students to do so but, will he be able to stop it?
    Samuel-Maximus.png

Nobody

Two entries for the blog contest actually thinking of doing all twelve
    Rooster and Monkey
    These are two of the twelve criminals that had been a thorn in the side of many heroes. Rooster is the tech man of the team and prefer to make his own weapons. Monkey is the master marital artist of the team defeating many heroes in hand to hand combat.
    Nobody-ZodiacRooster.png
    Nobody-ZodiacMonkey.png

Nobody

Entry for Pop Quiz Professor Fenton
    Nobody-ProfessorFenton.png

Nobody

Rey Sanchez also known as Craneo is the leader of a Mexican motorcycle gang called the Los Muertos that are feared thoughout Mexico and the Southwest United States. Craneo first appeared taking up Lone Star’s challenge to take over the small town. Craneo was forced to retreat when General arrived and later became a member of the Toxins and renewed his rivalry with Lone Star.
    Craneo.png
    Craneo-Head.png
    Original Version
    Craneo-1.png

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 299 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.