NHA247’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery NHA247’s Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 668 total)
  • Author

NHA247
    Participant

The first character of my GALLERY OF HORROR is a remake of the giant sized monster of the brotherhood called Brute!

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/nha247/2013/10/NHA247-Brute2013Remake.PNG.png

Brute.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Being honest, I think the original is scarier. On the new one, there seems to be something wrong with the hearts, they seem to be fragmenting around the valves. The original was scary because, with a combination of the hair, eye glow and mask, he was pretty much faceless, whereas the new version does have a face and it actually makes him look less aggressive or intimidating. Plus the pose loses some of its impact second time round.
    I’m not having a downer on it or anything, it’s just my opinion, so you can completely ignore everything I’ve said if you so wish.

Lightningsword
    Participant

I second JR’s statement, although the hearts on shoulders and the pose are alright. The glowing eyes and mask were better. And maybe give him a weapon, like a chain or a sword/knife with blood.

Lightningsword
    Participant

BTW, just a suggestion, you might want to give chaos a long, lashing tongue.

NHA247
    Participant

@JR19759 said:

Being honest, I think the original is scarier. On the new one, there seems to be something wrong with the hearts, they seem to be fragmenting around the valves. The original was scary because, with a combination of the hair, eye glow and mask, he was pretty much faceless, whereas the new version does have a face and it actually makes him look less aggressive or intimidating. Plus the pose loses some of its impact second time round.
    I’m not having a downer on it or anything, it’s just my opinion, so you can completely ignore everything I’ve said if you so wish.

Very true guys, I am working on another version of him now. I have been having trouble with heromachine, wont seem to load. But I have the version above which is the Day of Salvation version and I will be posting the other more menacing version soon.

And @Lightningsword I wanted to create one but after I looked at it I realized he would look way to similar to venom haha. I figured I wouldnt wanna go that far.

NHA247
    Participant

Im back! For the moment at least!

Well the Gallery of Horror fell through, my classes and new job have been taking up a lot of my time!

But oh well onto the next characters,

Here is a WIP with the new items Dblade has added yesterday.

WIP-NHA247.PNG

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

Looks great! Can’t wait to see what the finished product will be!

NHA247
    Participant

Well he is still a work in progress! Cant seem to make him perfect! lol

NHA247-WIP-2.PNG

He looks good so far to me. Except for maybe the feet. The side view of the feet don’t seem to really match up with the 3/4 view of the legs.

NHA247
    Participant

Here is another WIP for my brute character. I cant seem to get this guy just how I would like him either.

And @headlessgeneral I completely agree, I cant seem to make it look right.Brute-Remake-November.PNG

NHA247
    Participant

Im back!!!! I have been very busy with work and the holidays! (Hope everyone had a good one!) Here is yet another WIP! I know I know three in a row but I assure you I will finish them HAHA.

This is Bear.

Bear-WIP.PNG

JR19759
    Keymaster

Great to see you back man. Bear looks mean, can’t wait to see what he’ll look like finished.

NHA247
    Participant

Thanks man! Its good to be back. Im in heaven with all these new items and cant wait to create more characters.

NHA247
    Participant

My entry for the reddit contest.

NHA247-Reddit.PNG

NHA247
    Participant

Tack’Chall

NHA247-Tackchall.PNG.png

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 668 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.