NHA247’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery NHA247’s Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 668 total)
  • Author

NHA247
    Participant

He looks great so far. What kind of powers or abilities do you plan on giving him? I see a bio hazard symbol on his chest, I had a idea to have creators in the forums add in there heroes that have radiation powers. This may be a good story line to have these heroes face off against a group of saviors.

prswirve
    Participant

I kind of thought of giving him radioactive powers as well so he’s kind of immune to radiation. But i honestly don’t know if this idea will work well in the story.

NHA247
    Participant

Well we could introduce him as a man made hero. Maybe as a last hope kinda thing. The great minds of the universes work on creating a hero that is immune to radiation, I can work on some ways to incorporate him.

NHA247
    Participant

Here is the first page of the comic. I am very happy with this so far.

Comic-Panel-1.PNG

Scatman

Alright I get it!!!!I’m in let me search around for some prime savior meat and a hero…please standby……………………….

NHA247
    Participant

Sounds great Scatman.

Here is the second savior, this is Luc’s character Vain.

He is now Acid Vain!

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/nha247/2013/04/Acid-Vain.PNG

Original by Luc
    Lucs-Vain.PNG

prswirve
    Participant

Wow that looks great! Maybe a good idea to show the original character along as well.

Scatman

Wrathstar/for rebirth in a Savior
    Abilities:Can manipulate gravity and move objects through the air,
    Superstrength,
    Can fly for short periods of time and for short distances due to the energy drain to manipulate gravity.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/scatman/2012/10/scatman-wrathstar.PNG
    Shadow Wing/For battle against Savior
    Abilities:Superstrength,
    Can conjure shadowed winged beings to attack enemies,
    Uses his staff to aim beamed sunlight to burn his enemies,
    Short distance flight.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/scatman/2012/08/Scatman-Shadow-Wing.PNG

Man!i didn’t know it was gonna show that big!I am sorry!maybe I will mail em’ next time!

prswirve
    Participant

Ooo and Scatman the great joins the battle. Badass characters

NHA247
    Participant

These are great! Cant wait to work on the comic now.

Luc

Hot damn, Vain is looking more badass than ever! Cannot wait to see the savior-ized versions of everyone else’s characters as well! Laugh

Scatman

Call me a sucker for GREEN!But I can’t wait!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

If it’s not to late i’d like to see Plorb aka ‘The Potato’ as a Savior:
    Plorb.png

And The Old One as a hero:
    The-Old-One.png

NHA247
    Participant

Its not to late Alexander! Thanks for joining! These characters are awesome, can you send me a short bio of there abilities or story? The Old One looks great, I cant wait to work him into the story!

Nobody

Here’s one from my universe he could be either a hero or savior one of the most powerful villains in my world Chernobyl. He is pretty much a walking nuclear reactor that can fire radiation blasts.
    Chernobyl.png

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 668 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.