NHA247’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery NHA247’s Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 668 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

Those eyes will now haunt my dreams, great job.

NHA247
    Participant

HaHa! Sorry Vampyrist! :D

Scatman

great character!I, too love the vapor thing!

NHA247
    Participant

Thanks everyone :)

The heroes of the NHA247 Universe need your help!
    Will you fight along with the heroes or be reborn into a savior?
    Will-You-Fight-Poster.PNG

I had a great time working on cross-over creations with Scatman so I thought I would try this again. I would like to see some heroes that you feel should fight in this epic battle for Earth’s safety. Or a hero or villain that you feel should be reborn in a Savior. My plan is to create a battle scene showing all of the heroes fighting against all of the Savior’s. The Savior’s will be infected with radiation by Gamma and thus be reborn into a creature like him. They would have the same abilities but packed full of radiation. I will be showing an example soon of how they will look. If you would like to can submit a character for both sides.

Weilyn

Sounds very interesting

prswirve
    Participant

Yeah count me in! I’d contribute for both sides. :)

NHA247
    Participant

Good to hear! I was hoping you would be one of the many to join!

Here is a preview of a the comic I plan on making for this epic battle.

Gamma makes an example out of one of the greats.

Comic-Strip-Gamma.PNG

Weilyn

Hah, awesome Laugh
    I’m in

prswirve
    Participant

Aha! GoldStrike is gone! Whew i’m imagining all the heroes in this forum would soon turn out to be saviors. How’s that?

livewyre1014
    Participant

the Freelance Universe will send some help!!! Cool idea!!

NHA247
    Participant

That is a possibility unless a hero from the forums can defeat Gamma. I think I may create a poll that will allow users to vote on who will win between a hero and a savior in individual battles. This will then change the outcome of the story.

NHA247
    Participant

Sounds great livewyre! :)

NHA247
    Participant

Ok guys, Im starting to get some character designs together to incorporate into the comic. If you would like a character of yours to be incorporated you can post on here of send me a PM of the character. I plan on making a hand drawn image of all of the characters as well as a hero machine version.

Feel free to send a character that will fight against Gamma as well as a character that will become a savior. :)

NHA247
    Participant

Here is the first savior I have created.

As you can see in the comic panel from a few post back, Gold Strike was transformed by Gamma into a savior.

I introduce Nuclear Strike!

Nuclear-Strike.PNG

prswirve
    Participant

Wow… I’m pretty excited about this so i created a hero that could somehow fight GAMMA… Well actually he’s still a work in progress so if you’d like you could give suggestions since this is made primarily for your universe in the first place…

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/prswirve/2013/04/superhero_WIP.png

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 668 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.