NHA247 Redesign Contest

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges NHA247 Redesign Contest

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author

NHA247
    Participant

Very cool guys! Like the last group contest I will be picking a winner for each character and then an overall winner!

Maaz
    Participant

My Chemical Spill.

Chemical-Spill.png

NHA247
    Participant

I will be judging this contest by tomorrow night or Monday

NHA247
    Participant

These are all great!

Tyson: Pswirve That is a great pose and I really like the deformation in his body. Great work!

Brain Freeze: No entries for this character.

Chemical Spill: Maaz Really great work Maaz, I really like the effects as well as the pose!

Mareth: HeadlessGeneral Another great entry! The effects and outfit is great and I really like how you incorporated the circles from Aaloks costume.

The winner for Chaos as well as the overall contest is…..*Drum Roll*……… Vampyrist! I really like the color scheme and how the colors of his arms blend into his body. I also like the devilish grin on his face as well. Very great work! Your entry will be entered into the HOTM!

The next contest will be posted later tonight!

NHA247
    Participant

Here is the next contest. This character is called Scythe Master. He has the ability to generate kinetic energy from his body and force it into his two scythe’s. There are no color scheme limits, all that I ask is that you incorporate his two scythe’s. I will be judging this contest on Sunday the 3rd.

Syth-Master.png

The winner will be entered into the HOTM.

NHA247
    Participant

Well no entries this time. Well I will extend the contest another week.

Gargantua
    Participant

somethink simple from me
    nn3.png

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.