NHA247 Redesign Contest

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges NHA247 Redesign Contest

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

Here is my take on ABRAHAM…

ABRAHAM-for-NHA247-3.PNG

Brego
    Participant

rubber :-D

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/6550/rubber.png

Scatman

M.A.R.
    scatman-NHA247s-redesign-M.A.R...png

And here’s my

Gadget
    NHA-Gadget-1.png

Nobody

Here’s my version of Gold Strike
    Gold-Strike.png

M.A.R.
    NHA-M.A.R-1.png

And finally

Abraham
    NHA-Abraham-1.png

NHA247
    Participant

Alright time for some winners!

I am going to pick a winner for each character and one for a overall winner.

Gold Strike: The winner for this character is Nobody. I like the use of the chain mail and the mechanical aspects on his arms.

Aalok: The winner for this character is HeadlessGeneral. I really like the circles incorporated into his costume and the pose it self. The whole redesign is great!

Rubber The winner for this character is HeadlessGeneral. I really like the pose on this one as well as how you stayed close to the original but gave it a new flare.

M.A.R. The winner for this character is MisterDinoMan. Really great work. I like the fact that you stayed close to his gladiator roots as well as giving him some new tech.

Abraham The winner for this character is AMS. This is a great character! The shading is awesome as well as the pose and I really like the detail on his face.

Well this was a tough contest to judge but every contest needs an overall winner! The person I chose for the character Gadget as well as the overall winner is HeadlessGeneral. This character is amazing, the use of items that made his chest piece and weapons are great. The overall character just had a really cool feel to it. The “Tech Love” tattoo really made me laugh.

Congratulations everyone! These were great entries. I will be nominating HeadlessGeneral’s redesign of Gadget into the next hero of the month!

Wow, NHA, thanks for the three nods. And I had so much fun doing these, so thanks for the great characters to work with also. Smile

NHA247
    Participant

On to the next contest!

This one will have only one character to redesign but you have unlimited entries.

Just like the last contest, I will be nominating the winner into the next hero of the month.

I will be judging this contest next Sunday. If there is not a lot of entries I will extend the contest to allow more entries.

ArchAngel

This character is a demon that has a suit of enchanted armor with wings and has the ability to fly at high speeds.

The only thing I ask is that you give him a set a wings and make him some sort of demon. Other then that there is no limits.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/nha247/2013/01/Archangel.jpg

Scatman

Let me get this right.Demon with wings and armor of energy?any particular color scheme or just run with it?

NHA247
    Participant

No color scheme, I will be happy just as long as he has wings and is some kind of demon. (I edited the post because I forgot to add the demon part in there) I know in some stories demons can look like normal people so really he could look like anything http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

prswirve
    Participant

here’s my version of ARCHANGEL

golden-1.png

Nobody

Here’s mine
    Archangel.png

NHA247
    Participant

These are great, any other entries out there?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.