New Villain on the Web.

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery New Villain on the Web.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ares12
    Participant

“Her true origins remain a mystery, though clues speculate a past connection with US Special Forces from the Vietnam War. One thing is for certain: Azdahag is a tenaciously dangerous army-of-one who owes no allegiance to anyone. When not on the move, she makes any uninhibited environment as her home, where she can live off the land at her leisure. For sport, she hunts superhumans, may they be masked crime fighters or evildoers from any dimension, and then takes their outfits an equipment for her own use, or just for trophies.”

-From my character’s bio on my website in deviantart.com

Hope you like =D

undo-2.jpg

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Willkommen, ares12! Very eclectic character.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Welcome, cool character, I love how you made the hand on her wing holding the gun.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Welcome to the forums, nice start.
    Please read the forums rules and have fun posting.

ares12
    Participant

Sorry for making the image too big. If anyone wants to see more images of my character in a more fitting view, you can go to my deviantArt page: ( Link Removed by Kaldath) just highlight, right click, then open URL in a different web or tab.

And to JR19759, yes, I did read the forum rules. If there’s anything that I’m missing, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Yeah, you missed one rule, No Advertising … I removed the link to your DeviantART page, please do not post it again, especially since there isn’t a single Heromachine image in your entire gallery ( I checked )

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.