New Moderator

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Since Weilyn disappeared from the forums some months ago I have been looking for a new Moderator and this morning I am happy to announce that I have fill that position. Ladies and Gentlemen please join me in welcome the newest addition to the Heromachine Moderation Team, ,,,,,,,, dblade!

dblade
    Participant

Thanks, Kaldath. I look forward to helping out.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Congratulations, dblade! Though, can’t stop wondering where Weilyn went. Frown

JR19759
    Keymaster

welcome to the team

ams
    Participant

Very cool! Is Djuby still on the team? Looks like the community is in safe hands. You guys have been doing an awesome job.

Thank you for your time and efforts! Cheers!

Myro
    Participant

Excellent choice. I’m sure dblade will do a great job. Congrats!

Linea24
    Participant

Congrats! Though, I also wonder where Weliyn ran off to.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

I too wonder what happened to Weilyn, I had sent an email to the address that is on her profile here a couple months ago but got no response.

Lightningsword
    Participant

Does this mean the free thing for HM3 every week thing is back?

Herr D
    Participant

Regardless of what it all means, welcome dblade; I’m going to go pray she didn’t disrobe and roll down another cliffside . . .

dblade
    Participant

Thanks for the warm welcomes. Much better than rotten fruit. I hope Weilyn pops back up as well. She was a great presence on the site.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Ladies and Gentlemen Please join me in Welcoming our newest Moderators: CKnap and FRM … The two of them will be joining the moderation team as of today and may be joining the blog Authors as well. COngratulations you too I know you will make a good addition to the team.

On a seperate Moderation note, our team is turning into a real boys club here so if there are any of our female members that would like to give moderation and or blog writing a try drop me a PM. In particular I have had my eye on both Lime and Kaylin88100, if the two of you, or any of the other ladies out there want a shot just let me know!

FRM

Thanks! I’m honored to be accepted into the team.

CKnap
    Participant

Thanks Kaldath, glad I can be apart of your guys team!

Hammerknight
    Participant

It is good to see the two of you joining the club.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.