My new Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My new Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 299 total)
  • Author

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Scary forest scene.untitled.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

MIRROR, MIRROR.MIRROR.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Nice job with the reflection in the mirror.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Thanks Hammerknight!

Weilyn

MIRROR looks great! Cool idea!

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Thank you, Weilyn. Smile

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

My first villainess. No full back story, yet. She wanted to be a superhero and volunteered for genetic enhancements. She was not satisfied with the results. She gained super strength, like she wanted, but she also grew to 60 feet in height! In her anger she has been on a destructive rampage since, calling herself Big B*tch! (wip, I’ll tweak the picture later.)BIG-BITCH.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Lucy Fore is more imp than demon. Not truly evil, she remembers the stories of angels who fell in love with mortal women, or just wanted to feel what the humans feel, and gave up their immortality to live among mankind. She has spent millienia daydreaming of doing the same, (if in fact demons truly can daydream), though it means going against Satan and becoming mortal.come-on-down.png

prswirve
    Participant

Aha! That seductress…

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

FOR BOSTON.boston.png

Weilyn

Very beautiful. Very, very beautiful.

I’ve been following the news coming from Boston, and I am very glad that the ordeal is over.

Scatman

That is REALLY nice!Like in all ways!

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Thanks, folks. Though I’ve never been to Boston, I live in NYC and saw the Towers burning on 9/11. Have an aquaintance who lost his son.

prswirve
    Participant

Wow. So artistic and so much emotions involved in that pic.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

If you’re afraid of terrorists and want to know how to keep your city safe, then worry no more! CitiDome will cover your municipality with an impregnable shield, guaranteed to withstand the heaviest terror attacks! Disclaimer: Citidome assumes no responsibility for mass hysteria, internal strife, roving gangs, overcrowding or any and all acts of human nature within a restricted, confined environment under the rule of martial law, or invasions/takeovers from giant aliens . (I hope I don’t offend anyone with this. I’m being tongue-in-cheek.)dome-city.png

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 299 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.