My Collection of Creative Imagination

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My Collection of Creative Imagination

Viewing 12 posts - 616 through 627 (of 627 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

Awesome pic!  That face is perfectly put together.  Cheers!

Awesome pic! That face is perfectly put together. Cheers!

Oh man, thank you Ams! To be honest, I learned to better my human faces and coloring from studying how you do yours!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Cluck and his human form are awesome. Both faces are great!

Cluck and his human form are awesome. Both faces are great!

Thanks so much 🙂 !

Howard Sanford was a very talented hitman and man for hire. He was nicknamed The Devil’s Saint amongst most due to his quick and merciful kills. However, his run in with Ryker and conflicting interests caused the death of Howard by Ryker’s hands. Grief stricken, the villainous, wealthy king pin Madame Sanford hired the same sorcerous she used to entrap Ryker into a chicken mask. She hired the sorcerous to bring Howard back from the dead. Of course the sorcerous had to add a catch with such dark magic. Howard’s soul was resurrected back into his body, his dying body. He is not dead, but his body is, resulting in his pale skin and haunting look. He no longer bleeds or feels pain in the slightest, rather, doesn’t much feel anything at all. However, he doesn’t heal either. This is where the catch comes in deeper. While he can no longer die, in order to heal, he must kill. His soul was linked with a specific revolver which when used to kill someone, heals Howard.

With the constant need to kill people and a vengeful heart, Howard no longer was merciful, but cruel and violent.  He become known as “The Deadman” as he consistently heard from his victims and enemies, “How are you here! You’re dead!” or “He’s a dead man walking”.

If you like the pose, There’s a text file on the customs page!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Dude, that shading is incredible

Dude, that shading is incredible

Thanks JR!

Here’s my contest entry for the week! His name is Ascendancy!

I based him off of Idris Elba because I’ve always wanted him to be a badass main superhero. He, like Henry Cavill, looks like a superhero to me. So I made him one myself!

He was a lot of fun to make, I took AM’s pose he created/posted and went from there!

Anarchangel
    Participant

Such amazing work as always. 🙂

Thanks dude! Much appreciated :)!

Here’s my Tick Tock!

I made him short because for some reason that’s how I envisioned him, like a little bomb. He may be little, but he makes a big impact!

He’s equipped with a suit that can withstand massive damage and explosions. The suit itself can adsorb energy as well as suck in massive amounts of air and pressure to only release back as an explosion. Tick Tock is a walking bomb on his own!

Anarchangel
    Participant

He’s adorable and creepy and I love him.

Viewing 12 posts - 616 through 627 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.